Reviews for Requiem For A Friend
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I really do love your Constantine stories! ...reading right through all of them. Your style is just simply beautiful, it all just seems to fall into place and besides that your writing is near flawless. Thank you!

Best, D.
Shadow Rising chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Again, wow! I can almost see the whole thing played out in my mind. Nice descriptions. I'm on to the next one!
Einna Aroura Du'an chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Hmm...cute. Sweet. Has a certain "Aww, give that boy a hug" factor. And I like the comment at the end, about "He doesn't forgive you for the car, tho". Lol. Another good one.
AnimeGurlie chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Awesome! I know I've been reviewing these stories in the same night. I just don't realize that you've updated already, until now. Now I can say 'Please update. These stories are awesome.'

-AnimeGurlie
Lady Hawke chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Aw...how sweet! I really enjoyed the 'mirror' line-it fit in perfectly.

Lady Hawke
xrightwhereitbelongs chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
aw teh fluff!

i'm so pissed off at the chas death! it doesn't matter how many fics i read it still gets to me! the writers are so mean *sob*

great fic.

i really loved the way you portrayed John and for once i actually managed not to hate angela!

aww you made john cry! and OMG that's one of the hardest things to write but u managed to pull it off.

go u!
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I love these fluff stories you're doing! :D Please continue; they're great!
jeaynie chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
good story again! i enjoy following them very much. i like the ja dynamic you've got going. i want more! :) heheh great job again
Xx Behind the Smile xX chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Wow, that was great! I love the way you portrayed John in it... by the way, was the woman Angela?
PartyPoisonx chapter 1 . 8/28/2005