Reviews for Leering to a Man
s chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oooooh I like the summary

awesome
thecoolestloseryouknow chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Okay, so i'm just curious. Are you going to finish this story?

Please do. I'm loving where it's headed. And I love the whole friendship thing between Katie, Angelina, and Alicia. So please, please, please finish it!

-thecoolestloseryouknow. (Thats my account name; i'm too lazy to sign in.)
Music ismy heart and soul chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Ok, i really like this story and i realise it's 3 years old but i'm kind of confused why you didn't finnish it. I'm really curious of what would have happened. I'd really, really appreciate it if you'd let me know.

Thanks so much!
Hysteria and Chaos chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Good story...

Please update soon.
Lieu Of Flowers chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Ooh, I'm hooked. Update soon!
Eva Haley chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
This is superb! Enough for me to add it to story alerts... please update soon... the dynamic between the characters is something really quite incredible!
CocoTapioka chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
I love this story a lot! I like the fact that the characters have such a great relationship!

one criticism i have is that angelina seems to spend most of her time as a supporting actress to katie and alicia's stories, but maybe i'm speaking from a big angie fan perspective?

anyway, loves it! continue when you can!
Yarrharr chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
actually, I think that phrase comes from the idiom of "to a man"...means basically everyone. so every single one of the Slyetherins was leering. but it is kind of a neat double entendre, since their whole team is male, and it works really well as a title for this fic.
shamroxandsweepers chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
um...weres harry?
Aravis'sSilverQuill chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
I like the idea of reading more about the twins, and i think the ballance is just right actually. I mean, the first three were more Katie/Alicia with the exception of a little bit of Angelina. Then in this one we read more about Angelina and the twins, and i think it's alright. You don't need to go into the twins too much otherwise it might end up basing itself on them which wont really follwo onto what you're trying to do right? So, i think it's fine myself. Reading about the twins kind of added something new to this, and it was fun.
Aravis'sSilverQuill chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
I never read this the other day. Didn't have time. And i have a thing about reviewing chapters so i felt i had to come back to review it.

Well i liked it! The girls are all really cool, and i didn't realise Fred and Angelina were dating in this fic so that was a nice surprise. :)
Aravis'sSilverQuill chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Randomly, Angelina reminds me of Daria. You know, the TV show? She seems very, calm and cool compared too the other two. Like she doesn't really give a crap. Hm.

Next chapter.
Aravis'sSilverQuill chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
For some strange reason i never reviewed this story the last time i read it. Which is weird becausue i'm a fan of your writing. I think the last time i saw it it was only one chapter done, so, i dunno. But anywho. . .

I know what you mean! It always seems somehow "right" to make Alicia the smart one and Katie the slutty one. Don't ask me why, it's just always been like that in my mind. And i completely understand where you're coming from with the wanting to write this but having to finish something else. I hate doing that to myself, but now i have loads to finish because of stupid new ideas.

It's life i guess.

But anyway, i always write too much in these stupid reviews, but i like this story so far. Took me that much to say it. Gosh i gotta stop.

Bye!

~*Aravis'sSilverQuill
xoxCrAzYxox chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
Great story! Continue! Continue (ASAP!)!
jadz chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
Excellent friendship fic so for. And a nice change of pace from the endless "shipping" of the Chasers.