Reviews for Free Bird
Devil S chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
UPDATE NOW! i love this story and i'm demanding you to update it ;D. i'm desprate to know what is up with sportacus so plz update it
caithzadz chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
when are you gonna update? it's only the first chapter and i'm desperate to read more. please update!
Princess Angel Rose chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Don't tell me that's it! You have gotta update! I really want to know what happens next.
JoonSanders chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
cool, you're continuing this right?
Stellar Raven chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Oh...very compelling. I hope to read more soon.

Hmm...this wuldn't have anything to do with the mysterious Number 9 that the show occasionally alludes to?
RPColtrane chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Beautifully written...the dialogue sounds authentic, everyone's in character, and the dream sequences and symbolism are an intriguing mystery. This is a fine way to start a multi-chapter fic; I'm looking forward to future updates _
Pegasus63 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
wow this is really good. Lots of questions I can't wait for an update but I guess i have to.
Spacegirl07 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Good add chapter 2 the way,if somebody doesn't like your fic,don't listen to them,your fic is great.
Sportarobyn chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
T_T Is it pathetic to say my eyes are tearing up? So far, this is a very captivating story, and I do want to see what happens next. I want to know what Sportacus has to do with the dream (because obviously he has something to do with it).

On a lighter note, Dreamerama 30? I thought it was supposed to be the Dreamerama /60/! I mean, this is Pixel we're talking about, all of his inventions have a 60 at the end... well, almost.

Update soon!