Reviews for Dust
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
It is good but Hermione/Ron is just unbelievable. Rowling really messed up by putting those two together. Still its good so I'm faving it. I'll just imagine Harry where you put Ron. Even Neville would be a better match than Ron.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This was so beautiful and bittersweet. I loved the comparison between the book and Hermione, and the idea of books having souls makes it seem like the book could even be a symbol for Hermione.

~ TET
cloudy day chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I love that this is short, but everything is conveyed so well. Lovely.
Mady chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Short, and yet, so full of emotional. So eloquently written and beautifully portrayed. It brought a knot to my throat and a tear to my eye. If something so short can be so beautiful, I cant imagine the beauty you can produce with a longer story.
you're my Star chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Your description could not possibly get any lovelier/uniquer.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
oh...sad...

but good!

BANZAI!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I love it! "And perhaps books have souls after all, and perhaps they can die..." I love that line. Hogwarts: A History definitely reminds me of Hermione. Happy reading and writing.
Kates Master2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Wonderful! So sad, but so beautiful...*sniff*
jessa-beth chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
aw (
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
wow,like AMAZING, i love it, so much. its goiing on my favs
piratesswriter chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
*wails and runs away in hopeless tears*
Tammy chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
So sad . . . why must people do this to me and write sad fics. Excuse me I have to go . . . er . . . do something. *starts bawling like crazy*
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
This is beautiful, and as i'm quite a bookworm and a book lover.. it's eve better!

Bye
bandnerd09 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
that was truely beautiful. It was short, but it got right to the point.
cripeswolfdee chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Gave me goosebumps reading this. Thanks