Reviews for Dies, Nox et Omnia
nice and bittersweet.
tobimadaraisawsome666 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
beautiful... but sad
XForgottenxMemoryX chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is quite poetic, and utterly heartbreaking - yet oddly satisfying - to read. Somehow (and I'd love to know how you've done it) it simply... radiates 'Sephiroth'. I would imagine this is how he might think - mature, logical, but oh-so-complicated as well.

And for some reason, the poetic nature of this just whispers 'Genesis' in my mind. I don't know why.

-Forgotten
emptyword chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Gyah, what painful introspection! Although, could anyone expect otherwise from Sephiroth, whether in life or in death? To throw away the good that he had and to regret it in solitude for the rest of eternity - that's a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I'd like to think Cloud, when he joins the Lifestream, would take it upon himself to reconcile with Sephiroth. Just a few words, so that their last memories of each other aren't so fraught with grief and betrayal and guilt.

Beautiful words here to encapsulate the emotions of an impossible man who, at the end of all things, is still a man.
ficrant chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I enjoyed reading this, it was poetically bittersweet. A well written piece, imo. :)
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
that's... uwaah... so sad...
Verdot chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Beautiful Shakespearan sentiment here... but from knowledge gained because I am with guys FAR too much... they better express vivid emotion in visual ways. They act, not say. Considering this is a monologue, it would be a challenge to do. But if you think really hard, I think you could.

Do, not say. Like poetry ought to be.

~Cendri
drakonlily chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
"What have I done, Cloud?

Like a phantom limb I feel the specter of you in my arms. I run my fingers through spiked, blonde hair. I feel your breath upon my neck. I hear your sighs.

“Never let go, Sephiroth.”"

Hey, you said it was a bit angsty, and it is, but melodrama isn't always bad you know. I rather think it fits.
Aiakia chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I have to say that I am typically not a fan of Sephiroth written in the first person POV, but you've managed it very well. The way you've writtem this is very poetic and illustrates the exact way, I think, Sephiroth would think about Cloud and of Aeris. Wonderful job.