Reviews for Not Really
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
hey! it was not a crappy ending! it was all perfect! '

"Smells nice." Sam said.

"Looks nice." Jack said.

"I'm not hungry." Sam realised.

"I feel sick." Jack said,

lol LOVED that bit. really sweet, good job! :D
Ginalynn71 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Loved it. Especially the 'stick it in' line. I thought the ending was good, keep up the good work.
sparkles make me smile chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I also said it'd be interesting if Sam was Cameron's cousin!
Cathain Nottingham chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Very nice Sue!

And nice twist with the Cam/Sam thing!
Sammie chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
yes...every shipper's dream...wish that was what she meant by the comment in that episode...oh...dreams..ain't it good to dream? but now..really sweet story. Really enjoy it!
EquinoxSGC chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Aw I loved it! lol Aquid first dates, even if they have been in love for 8 years! lol my and my friend ahve been friends for 2 solid being our regulation, and now the date is next week epp lol how inbarisment!

Great work! thanks!

Su Freund chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Not such a crappy ending. Very sweet little fic Suz. Is it going to end there or are you planning a sequel? Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! :-D Su
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Good chap! Deep Breaths! I love awkward stories! They make me wanna turn away and not read because if written well you feel it to...I did turn away..only to bang my head on the desk then started reading again though ;) Bravo! More? Pease! Preeyy preeyy pese!
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
It's cute.
Anunnaki chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Sue, that was very sweet! Thanks for sharing, and what a great reason to let the inspiration flow. Cheers! :)
Lou chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Great story sueKay, loved it!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
That was good.
Englemyer chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
it wasn't a crap ending, it was a cliche, still it was a great read!
luli27 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Ohh! I like it! Sweet and funny and completely believable. Wish we could see something like that.
Sam Carter O'Neill chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
lol... almost precisely how i imagined it!