Reviews for Ghosts Of The Present
Jess Readin chapter 39 . 8/29/2006
Love the story. Please don't tell me Warren really wants to kill Eevee. Cause that would be bad. Please update soon.
Saxifrage chapter 39 . 8/22/2006
WHOA! okay, i admit that at first this seemed like a total mary sue fic, not that its completely bad if its done well and not in an obvious way to those who have no idea what one is. but, i must say that near the end, you've surprised me. the only thing i wish was different about it was that you spread the timeline out a little more. i can't imagine all this happening in one and a half weeks. four months, yes, but not one and a half weeks. if you ever go over all the chapters and correct them and such, that is the only thing i would change. otherwise, its an amazing story and i enjoyed reading it! you better update soon, too!

xxoo
BeautifulBlackRose chapter 38 . 8/20/2006
I love your story! Fantastic. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. Update really soon!
Gethorssca chapter 39 . 8/14/2006
I like the story, but a little bit of criticism: I think the character, Eve, is a mary sue. Not a major one, but a small one. All in all, the story's still pretty good. Continue.
Rushira-chan.s2 chapter 39 . 8/10/2006
Me wuv ur stori! ]. You and ur smartiness... so plez share ur greatness by posting another chap o-great-one!

.s2. Rushira-chan ]
GambitGirl2008 chapter 39 . 8/9/2006
wow, i'm so happy that you finally updated! i really like this story! please update soon, i can't wait to find out what happens! and why would Warren want to hurt Eve? tell me!
princeAnus chapter 39 . 8/8/2006
Whoo! Yeah! Go mean old flamin' daddy-aka, BARON BATTLE!

Yeah! Slap that bitch!

... Woot...!
HugsForPenguin chapter 39 . 8/8/2006
UPDATE! WoOt!
Fuzzy Makes Me Happy chapter 39 . 8/8/2006
*dances around, singing:*

you updated!you updated!you updated!

Cool chapter, and I hope you'll never make us readers wait that long ever again. ;)
shineyma chapter 39 . 8/8/2006
I love you. This story is awesome.

I totally knew that a tiny part of Warren was an abusive boyfriend. No one who tries to kill a kid over some spilled chips is completely stable.

Or so my therapist and school administrators tell me. I still say the little punk deserved it.

And it's so not my fault that he won't eat Fritos anymore.
BroadwayStar2 chapter 39 . 8/8/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! Thank God you updated! I've been waiting forever!
Stormie88 chapter 39 . 8/8/2006
thanks for updating. wow. it has been a good bit hasn't it. in fact i was just thinking about this story the other day. weird. i'm glad you posted. post again soon, please?
amusewithaview chapter 39 . 8/8/2006
I had almost given up on you ever updating this story! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I completely LOVE this story, so keep it up, no matter how long it takes!

Gracias,

PAPERSOUL
abandonnnnnned chapter 39 . 8/7/2006
very interesting... who has come into the gym?
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 39 . 8/7/2006
YES! You FINALLY updated! Diol lle seldar! Heh, well, don't take so long next time. But then, that's like the pot calling the kettle black since I haven't updated for about five months as well...
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »