Reviews for Ghosts Of The Present
Guest chapter 38 . 1/16/2006
Love it, please update
TrueBluePotterFan chapter 37 . 1/15/2006
Cliffhanger! um. I love the stary though, this is my first Sky High Fanfic; I just saw the movie yesterday and emidiatly thought of all the fan fiction possiblities. I am such a nerd. Update soon!
Gabi chapter 37 . 1/14/2006
I said update and write more!

:pouts: what did they do to Warren? Danm Psyche! probably has him under control. no!

:runs away to her happy corner:

UPDATE!

~Gabi
ace chapter 37 . 1/14/2006
this story totally rocks keep it up
ljubezen chapter 37 . 1/8/2006
YAY an update, well two
princeAnus chapter 37 . 1/6/2006
Woo! Blood-filled goodness... If that'd been me, the needles would have gone all the way through my tiny little wrist. Oww...
GambitGirl2008 chapter 37 . 1/6/2006
WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO WARREN! I WILL KILL THEM...VENGENCE WILL BE MINE! ;_; warren...evil. then again he still look good! lol.

please update soon.
TheLittleLillith chapter 12 . 1/6/2006
very cool
Nobody is Somebody chapter 37 . 1/6/2006
OMG! NO! CLIFFIE! MAJOR CLIFFIE! STOP! UPDATE SOON! AHH! AND ITS JUST GETTING EXTREMELY GOOD!
Laivin chapter 37 . 1/6/2006
argh! update quickly or i will cry

*elf hugs and kisses*

Laivine
RiRiana chapter 37 . 1/5/2006
I bet it's her mom that's behind her, eh? I liked this chapter. Like I said before, I'd enjoy it if you took into accout the romance scene situation.

Anywho, I can't wait for another chapter! Brillian job so far. I just wish your chapters were a lil longer... T_T
soullesscalligraphy chapter 37 . 1/5/2006
Wow. I'm confused. . Where's WARREN! WAH! ::Sniff, tear:: :( Update please! :-D
Lita Lightning chapter 37 . 1/5/2006
WHY IS WARREN EVIL TELL ME PLEASE! i like keep going
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 37 . 1/5/2006
*More Twilight zone music* WOOH HOO OH OH lOL. Love it so far!
RiRiana chapter 36 . 1/5/2006
This story is completely amazing. I love it! I think that you've done a wonderful job so far. You have a talent for writing. There are a few things I'd like to mention though. One is Eve's super powers. Now, I know that it's more fun to have a nearly invincable character, but unfortunately it makes her a bit of a Mary-Sue. I've read a few other stories where OCs can take other's powers, but those usually wear off after a while. Eve's don't even wear off at all... It takes away from the conflict because she is pretty much stronger that frickin everyone else. Don't get me wrong though, I totally love your story but she's just a little too strong.

One other little thing that I'd like to mention is the one romance scene. You have this one awesome scene where Warren confesses his love for her and you end the chapter by just saying that they kiss. I was kind of disappointed with this because you are so descriptive with the rest of your story, and yet you didn't describe the actual romantic actions at all. You didn't mention the way that it felt to have him touch her or any specific details, like the way it felt to be wrapped in his arms. You add so much detail with nearly all of your scenes and then you squelch on the romance. It would help the romance scene to be a more gratifying read if you described it more.

Well, I love the story and you are officially on my Author Alert list. I hope to read your next update soon. I think you should know that I liked this story so much, I read it completely from begining to the last chapter. Good luck with the next part of the story. Be sure to update as soon as you get the chance. Thanks!
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »