Reviews for Ghosts Of The Present
JanFL chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
Nice chapter. Keep updating!
GambitGirl2008 chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
nice job, update soon!
missrobyn81 chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
I feel bad but I keep laughing when she falls through things... poor girl. This was a great chapter, and I can't wait to read more. Please promise you will write and update as often as you can, cuz your story is kick ass.
pyrowolfen chapter 11 . 9/3/2005
Cool, please continue? I really like it. :love:
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 11 . 9/3/2005
GREAT JOB, TOTALLY LOVED IT, EVEN IF IT WAS SLIGHTLY SHORT, STILL LOVED IT. Whoops, sorry, caps button. Stupid sticky keys -Drop kicks keyboard out the window-
GambitGirl2008 chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
wow, update soon please.
JanFL chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
Cool! I'm begining to like this story! Keep updating please!
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
Great job, I totally love it.
Crazy4Cocopuffs chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
Cool story. I like your characters. I honestly can't imagine being a triplet. I'm hard enough to handle as it is!

Anyway, back to the story. Warren's got a crush on Eve, right? I bet he follows her to the 'gig'. He's so weird (but in a cool I'm-angry-at-the-world kinda way). Update ASAP. I just found your story and I'm already hooked!
missrobyn81 chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
Wow, I love this story. This chapter was so good... I love it how she got her powers when she got so angry, it triggered a reaction... nicely done! I can't wait for more. I'll be here ready to review, take ur time, update when you can. *smiles* Great job so far. BRavo.
Pumpkin Ink chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I can't believe you don't have more reviews. This story is awesome!
pyrowolfen chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
Warren coming out of his shell! Yes! Thx and please write more! :love:
missrobyn81 chapter 9 . 9/2/2005
NICE chapter! I loved it! GOod luck with school. I'll be awaiting the next chapter, take your time, it only makes me wanna read more more more and I can guarantee I'll love them all more! :-) Keep up the great work!
princeAnus chapter 9 . 9/2/2005
WHOOT! WHOOT! WHOT!
Dive To Dream Sea chapter 9 . 9/1/2005
DUN DUN DUN! we all know who that will be! lol your character is pretty cool! it's also cool how you have a reason for warren to be acting nice to her. but you should make him a little more lonerish. i know it's late but eh just a thought. warren has been by himself for to long to be able to just save eve like that. to even go as far as getting detention. or maybe that's just me. oh well just a thought. it was fun to read, i cna't wiat for the next chapter.
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »