Reviews for Draught of Living Death
silviaelisa chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Beautiful, enough said.
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This poem is definitely very well written.

Yellow Moon
FrodoFever chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Good poem, it really captures the essence and feelings that Harry's going through (I assume that it's Harry :-$). Anyways, good poem and I hope you write more stories, you're really talented. Thanks for the review, BTW, I appreciate it and I'll update real soon, once I catch my breath (had to go to an orientation at my college *sigh*), but I promise it'll be soon.

Anyways, good poem!

MoeCurlyLarry chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Hello, my name is Bob. That was an interesting poem. You're kind of morbid. Oh well, good poem anyways.
Maethril Aranel chapter 1 . 8/28/2005

Excellent! So morbid, with such great flows really nicely, and the use of vocabulary is perfect (then again, Legolas always DID like using big words...hehe). My favorite part was the last stanza. It gave me (as was above mentioned) chills. This poem had so much feeling to it; it triggered a lot of emotions.

Take a bow, oh wonderful writer, take several in fact. Plaudits, plaudits. You used some of my favorite words and phrase ( candle lit...redemption...broken...deceptive...).

Thus it is proven that great minds (and, tee hee, in our case, minds very similar in their strangeness) do indeed think alike.

Naturally, I have added this to my favorites list, and of course got ridiculously happy when I saw a new post! *happy jig*

You rule, Legolas! Write more, soon! No school tomorrow; a whole day for lovely poetry to spill from your mind for Estelie Welie to read!

Much love,

-Your Brother Under the Sun/Son
Mione's Phantom chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
(she who is too lazy to log in!) Ooh! Snape! *sniffles* This makes me so sad! (not as if I'm not sad enough already about my poor Snape!) this is a really really good poem! Ah! *sniffles some more* I love the whole idea! It's brilliant! *sighs and begins to cry some more* Can't wait to see you! So I can sob some more about this poem!
The Phantom Cellist chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Excellent! Keep up the good work