Reviews for A Tale In Past Tense
but i love it
melimeows chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Beautifully written.
alias-sd6 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Amazing! please write more!
Kat0510 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wow...very powerful.
Diathimos chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
:) Its cute!
Diz chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
So sad! : C
Carmille-na chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Thank you so much for this story.

I have read a lot of your Han/Leia stories and I kinda fall in love with the way you write so thank you so much ! :)
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
amazing how it used han's pov on his way to tell what their love story meant to him that was very good
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Huh. Interesting. I liked this ;)
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Well...this rocked. I wish I could swap our brains for a day or so. Then I'D be the inspired one! xD
Perilous Velocity chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh God, this was AMAZING. A-MAZ-ING. I love your writing style so much. It's so original, interesing, gripping.

And I can't even pick the point I fell for the most, because I loved them all equally.

I loved the bitterness in this story. And all those comments in brackets - great.

What can I say more? Amazing, amazing, amazing piece.

Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
NICE. But how did Leia die? Please clear that up and then you have the best story from Han's p.o.v.
Bria Tharen chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Hm... interesting. Han's perspective is not how I imagined it would be. I think you could have lengthened the "Love Scene" a little bit, though. I am sorry to say that I did not even notice the #4 was missing.
frodogenic chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Very creative! And this was definitely the best line: There is an evil old guy after universal domination (and he might have pursued another career path, but no one was brave enough to tell him that his present profession was clich├ęd).

I enjoyed it immensely. It was different. There's not enough different out there on .
bdbg chapter 1 . 12/13/2008