Reviews for Fix You
vesxo chapter 13 . 4/12/2009
I love that coldplay song - great story
Stunna21 chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
great story and everytime i thought anakin couldn't do anything stupider than before you always surprised me and glad to read this story and please continue writing this is really good.
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 13 . 2/18/2006
aw that was so cute...a happy ending! YAY! gotta appreciate those after watching episode I for the 100th time. :P
AMAPADME chapter 13 . 11/22/2005
Oh my Gosh! That was just beautiful. It made me cry when he was standing there. It was just the best ending.
Summer's Sun chapter 13 . 11/20/2005
aw that was so sweet! i loved this story and wonderful jobb!
Linwe-Amari chapter 13 . 11/19/2005
YAY! Sequel?

~Katie
kenjigirl1 chapter 13 . 11/18/2005
WONDERFUL! this was a great story and i highly enjoyed it. it was a wonderful ending. congradulations! i'm really liking your new one too.
Dietcokeani chapter 13 . 11/18/2005
Bravo! Great fic, great ending. This is a story to be very proud of. I've enjoyed every chapter, and loved how you put the song into it. I often think of songs as I'm reading a fic and think how the words play into it. Thanks for all your time and effort in writing this.
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 13 . 11/17/2005
YAY!
Life's a Dance chapter 13 . 11/17/2005
I really liked this story! Especially the ending. Great job. You write very well and I always like Anakin and Padme fics. I'm writing an AU of Attack of the Clones right now so it's fun to read someone elses AU's and see how they have done it. (I liked Crash into Me as well though I didn't bother to review.)
Dietcokeani chapter 12 . 11/12/2005
I like how your Anakin finally realizes that he could talk to Obi-Wan, and that he agreed to keep in touch with him. I wonder what he'll do now.

I still think he's so selfish for leaving Padme' and the babies instead of trying to fight it out together with Obi and Padme' and get over his dark side problem.
Mrs Christensen chapter 12 . 11/12/2005
Aw, that was really sad! I know that Anakin thought his reasons for leaving were justified but they shouldn't be apart from another because they're meant to be together!

I love the way you write and I've been reading this one from the beginning (soz I haven't reviewed before) and I read the one before. Keep up the good work!
kenjigirl1 chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
omg.. that was so good. i think im gonna cry though. hes coming back i hope. cant wait for more!
kenjigirl1 chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
YAY! Gotta go read chapter 12...
kenjigirl1 chapter 10 . 11/11/2005