Reviews for The more you know
AccioDramurKopa chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Actually, the Blackbird was based on the Lockheed SR-71, it isn't a SR-71. The Blackbird, with VOTL, (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) was written by Marvel writers to be a SR-73, or 77. In X-Men: Evolution, (an animated version where most of the characters are portrayed as teenagers) the Blackbird wa refered to as a 77, in the first episode, Stategy X. Of course, the. Blackbird has been destroyed and rebuilt multiple times, like in X2, one version of which had traces of ruby quartz found in Cyclops's Sunglasses, so he could project his mutation through the windshield, and not destroy it. :D Just a little X-Men lesson. If you actually took the time to read this, thanks.
Love the story, btw. Thought I'd add that.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Yeah, that autopilot? I think he forgot to tell Logan about it. ;)
pimpsilver chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Callie Summers chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Best. Thing. EVER!
skyward2312 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
awwwww hot damn! that was just too much! logan's finally being submissive, awww~ XD
4everJOTT chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Love your stories! Your great! I LOVE that you tormenting Logan *evil grin*

“If it was a ‘simple little flying lesson,’ why is Logan in the fetal position under his seat?” Jean asked. “You should hear what he’s projecting. He’s incoherent. Not to mention incontinent.” IMAO! I can picture Hugh Jackman under the seat screaming xDD
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Absolutely awesome! I love Scott's sadistic streak toward Logan, and the fact that he can find the smallest chink in Wolverine's armor and torture him so thoroughly with it.
memyeelfandi chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is blinking brilliant! It's not as funny as your other blackbird one but its still hilarious. Please do another blackbird fic... please!

In this bit:

“But don’t worry. I’m sure that won’t happen to us,” Summers told him. “Well, pretty sure. I suppose it has to happen to SOMEONE, but there’s no reason to think it would happen to US. At least not today. Probably.”

Maybe you could put a reference to Scott's parents dyding in a plane crash - something like - "It has happened to me before... but don't worry, that should just mean it wont happen again."

It'd be halarious to see Logans reaction.

Like all of your fics this is brilliant and id love to see another blackbird fic someday.
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
LOL What a shock. I love your Logan bashing even though I really love logan.
FutureLadyDoc chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Bad Scotty! Leave my Wolvie alone! RTOFLOL to infinity!
crystal cerberus chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
that was funny
genne chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
lmao, meean! but fun all the same
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Oh, priceless! I love Logan but it's amusing to see Scott get one up on him once in awhile. This was perfect, really. Great idea, great writing. I give you ten stars! ;D
Mickey3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
YES! Someone else finally wrote a fic were Scott got one over on Logan. These kind of fic's are way to few and far apart. I LOVE it!

Keep 'em coming.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
OMG...I am dying...must breathe...get off the floor...BWAHAHAHA! Evil Scott! BWAHAHAHA! Too damn funny! Do you want me to die? Cuz, every story of yours I have read so far has had me ROTFLMAO! Keep the laughs coming, kudos!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »