Reviews for The Blueberry Effect
SNAPE IS SNAPE chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Pure poetry.
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh Wonka... I believe it's because you are Johnny Depp that makes them all do 'stuff' to you xP

Very good, and very funny! :D
ashleigh chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
LOLOL one of the greatest fics ever XD

I hate it when they do that _ (try to make willy love them by being perfect) there's no depth to the character.

Thanks _ Made me laugh
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
THAT WAS GREAT! I was just recently contemplating how disturbed would be if he knew how many fangirls he had. Yay for turning her into a bluberry. mey-sues are the spawn of evil. Poor Willy Wonka. _
lifeismusicplayitLOUDER chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
ok that was realy funny i like it (poo on the mary sues)
WanderingTeen chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Ha! Awesome!
sangowings chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
This is so funny! Mary took the fall for Violet! This in my opinion is one of the best sue bashings yet!

*double rimmer salute and Wonka bars to you!*
Mixyk chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
*Grinns* Great story! I printed it so that my friend could read it. Love it, and keep up the good work!
The Random Fangirls chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
*is too lazy to sign in*

Wow! How ironic that for the past few weeks I've been saying that canon Willy Wonka should turn all fanon WWs and Mary-Sues into blueberries.

I mean, that really was Ironic. 0.o

But I digress...it was spectacular! I love his phsychiatrist encounter at the end there.

It was so delightful and delectable and so darned good-looking!
TheGreatSporkWielder chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
lol. thats hilarious.
idntlikeurpants chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Lmao. This was hilarious. Good job.
Ashes chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Other than seeming a tad rushed I thought it was hilarious XD

"...it was a sixth golden ticket, which she obtained with her magical perfection powers." best line EVER!
Sybl Angelkat chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
awesome! Although you forgot the part about her having the perfect figure and what perfection powers she has...otherwise, I bet Willy would agree with you.
Number VIII - Axel chapter 1 . 8/29/2005