Reviews for The Kiss
brontide chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
aww, funny and cute ;)
Unashamed1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Hello, there:

I was looking at this story in my favorites list, and saw that I still owed you a review, so, here we have it:

One of my favorite things about this little sugar cube is the first line; this opening brings you in while keeping the information minimal-'mystery' vs. 'confusion', leaning on the 'mystery' side. (Oh, and the fact that James was nervous was priceless-I personally prefer this James to the overly-self-assured, overly 'experienced' version that you sometimes see).

I felt a little bad for poor, embarassed James and his big mouth (by the way, did you intend for the line, "tratiorous mouth" to have a double meaning?) but the idea of Lily's teasing him was kind of sweet-and his tickling her in retaliation was adorible.

This piece is pretty "tight"; was it once longer and required editing to get here, or did it start out this way? I like the fact that it's a self-contained little moment, here; like a window into a slice of time. There's nothing wrong with big, complex plots, but a story doesn't necissarily need that to stand out
Zetta chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
lol- too cute. I love the way you describe how he feels, and then how she teases him for how he says it.

And then agrees with him. :)
Saphra chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Aw, cute simile. Great job.
bluesaltfalling chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Gorgeous.

My favorite part: "He was so damn terrified he would forget to breathe or breathe too much or bite her tongue or – and then she put a hand on his cheek and stroked it gently. At this simple gesture of affection, something inside him unwound completely, taking his fear with it."
hydraspit chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
aw... *melts into a puddle of goo* that is so sweet... I really enjoyed the bath analogy - funny and original.
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Bathy? That's new. Great story, very, very cute!-(Erin)J.E.A.R.
LilyPrincess chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
That's such a cute story. I always love Lily/James fluff.

If you're interested, I'd love it if you would check out this rp site w . geocities headmaster _ johnston / index . html (without the spaces, of course). If you have any questions, feel free to email me!
Serena Gemini chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Awe! Short and sweet! I really liked that a lot...Just a little taste of fluff...You know what, this ficlet is going in my C2! Keep up the great work!

*Serena Gemini*
S.c.ou.s.er.4.li.f.e chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
it was sweet! but kinda hilariously funny at the same time