Reviews for Remus & the Case of the Missing Argyle Sweater
Ceanen chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I really can't get my fill of first-kiss fics with these pups - this is a wonderful one! sweet and a little bit of predatory Remus. Yum!
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
just brush over the creepy stalker aspects of that...

in which case it is adorable.

reminds me of spike.
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This is very good!
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
KYAH! I LOVE THIS!

I love how Sirius is at the beginning, frustrated because he can't have some fun (hehe), and how Remus is all cool and collected (well, sorta) when he tells Sirius of his deductions.

I just really, really like their interactions together, and I completely dig this idea that Sirius needs a piece of Remus's clothing to get the smell just right. ;)
5redroses chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Is just me who doesn't know what argyle means? I'll go look it up now...(hangs head in shame) I liked the line "next time I'll just borrow you".
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Hi. Don't know if you still check these reviews but just wanted to say how cute the story was. Really sweet.
CaptainOats12 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aw! Remus and Sirius are SO cute! I want to shrink them and keep them in my pocket. *grins sheepishly* :D
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
hahahhaa sexy argyle sweater. it was good, but i don't know if the M rating is needed. i like this fic! i like the way sirius almost already sai d"accio argyle sweater" and there was remus! lol
Ms.Merope chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Brilliant! Absolutly brilliant..! I love your Remus/Sirius fics.. (At least those I've read :P)
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Sweet!

x C x
StarRose chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
"Next time i'll just borrow you" - AW! That was all very cute
AshenWolf chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Terrific, just bloody terrific! i enjoyed it so much! the storyline is just so cute! jeje. *pictures emus and sirus kissing and shudders with excitement*. ohh yay! keep up the marvelous job! *feels all happy and giddy inside*

Ashenwolf devoted reader.

Sunday, October 30th, 2005. 2:28 AM. Central USA Time. From: Texas, USA.