Reviews for Fall Seven Times
Wing Omega chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I don't suppose there is any chance of a sequel to this?
Wolfa Moon chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
I hope someday you comeback to this and finish it. when you brought in the dad, uncle i thought it was going to be tyr. since his blood does run throguh harper's veins. Love your series.
Sabith chapter 22 . 11/5/2006
Beka hit him? great chapter i cant wait till the next one. plz update soon

gopie chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I've realised this some time ago but I'd like to point out, if you don't mind, that I think the phrase you've written in some of your stories - 'I resemble that remark!' - should actually be 'I resent that remark!'. 'Resemble' means 'looks like', while 'resent' means 'finds it insulting'. I think that's what you're actually gunning for, right? Anyway, keep up the good work.
gopie chapter 22 . 10/8/2006
This is great. I've read your other works too and they're so enjoyable.
David chapter 22 . 9/28/2006
that was cool a little to short for my liking. hope you update soon
Calen chapter 22 . 9/25/2006
WTF? This is messed up. Beka and Trance attacking him? If that scumy freaky looking alien wanted him safe, why doesn't she just keep him there. What a cow. But guess that just her, don't know why Beka so nuts tho.
Benesound chapter 21 . 9/23/2006
Great chapter!

I don't like Harper's uncle.

I have a bad feeling he's going to turn out to be a lot like Becca's uncle Sid.
Sabith chapter 21 . 8/26/2006
i loved this chapter! it was so good. i hope it all turns out. i was super excited to read this chap cuz it just so happened to br posted on my 16th b-day. lol so thanks for that. good chap hope to read more soon.

David Brackif u want 2 know chapter 21 . 8/25/2006
Right so that waz a twist I wasn't expecting very cool seriously please hurry with the next update i'm waiting anxiously your loyal reader (my friends call me Bracky)
angw chapter 21 . 8/17/2006
Oh no I think Hartper's going from the "frying pan into the fire".

I'm up for the action :)
angw chapter 20 . 8/3/2006
I didn't want it to be all bad for Harper but hey with his luck his father is probably part of the 'pirates'. Why would his father pop up now? Very interesting.
Sabith chapter 20 . 8/2/2006
Fantastic chapter! i hope it works out with evryone! plz update soon.

Sabith chapter 19 . 7/20/2006
fantastic chapter as always. i cant wait for more, i like the relationship between romie and harpe these past few chapters.

angw chapter 18 . 7/13/2006
Holey moley. Harpers dad? It's sounds suspicious to me...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »