Reviews for I'm Just a Supergirl
They call me Bruce chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
This story is boring.
julietcapulets chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
Hey, please keep this up.

It's a great story!
gen x chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
When is there going to be some superpowered fight scenes?
GorgeousElsieFat chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
I love this!

I can really imagine Supergirl acting like this, even if she doesn't usually act her age.

There are a few typos, but nothing unbearable, the story is otherwise well written.

Please please please update soon!
Iudex Acerbus chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
hmm interesting story so far... i'm glad i never went to school in LA o_O
whiterae chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
awesome chapter. update soon.
cajun-beauty chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Yay chapter 7, I love how these are people who Kara actually met when she was working, it's awesome.
cajun-beauty chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
Please update ASAP! This is very good and I really want to see how Kara does in LA!
J chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
Not a bad story. One quetion: why is Kara's invulnerable brain susceptible to poison (getting drunk on alchohol)?
cajun-beauty chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is AH-MAZING! You so have to update!
silver ice night chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
This is hot and ah-mazing...god... Supergirl acts just like me.
kj chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
maybe not nightwing/supergirl but you could include nightwing and supergirl's feelings toward him, which are platonic
Seb chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
Hey, while you'r story is great, i'd just like tompint out that alcool (or any earthly substance) does not affect a kryptonian. And also Courtney, being J.S.A., not J.L.A. has nothing to do inthe watchtower. But I understand what you arre doing, and that is concentrating more on the "girl" then the "super" and hat is great.
Altera Nova chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
It would be interesting if Kara went out with a member of the superhero community. Keep it up! _
Altera Nova chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
You're welcome JazzSparks. I enjoy reading your stories.

Keep it up! _