Reviews for Awakening
J-pearl96 chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
My God...

That was the SINGLE best story I've ever read in my life. I AM SERIOUS! If this was published as a book, it would be the number 1 bestseller in the WORLD. I loved it. I just loved it. I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY loved it.
busysonic LOL chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
...(snoring) I was BORED HALF TO DEATH! Where did all the action go? And, two or something sentances at the end DOESN'T COUNT!
busysonic LOL chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
WOW! Ur story iz amazing! I wish I could write like that! What an inspiration; I lost all mine three years ago! You really know Sonic, let me tell you! ;)
alleycat1312 chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
Okay, I did it. I finally finished reading this story. And now... what do I say?

What I should say is that you need to find a publisher, write a real novel and have it published for the world to read.! My goodness! So many stories on this site are like skeletons, (mine included, although I try), but yours have real depth; they are completely fleshed out. How do you do it?

Yes, I recognize Robert Frost and the Dark Tower, but still you have a great imagination to come up with and write something so inventive.

I just cannot give any advice because you don't need it. So I'll close with telling you that this is the single greatest, most epic, well written fanfiction I have ever read. Good night, good day. Thankee-sai.
Krissey-da-Cougar chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This...is like...the BEST STORY EVER! :D So action filled, and suspense...I LOVE IT! :D DEFINITELY going to my favorites! :D
Forgotten Muse chapter 8 . 10/12/2005
*shakes head* That... was awesome. Only thing that bugs me is it's finished, and now I don't have anything to read! _

-Thalia
alleycat1312 chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
The only thing I don't like about your story is how long it takes me to read it!:-)

This chapter was really good though.

I may be mistaken but do you read Stephen King? Because I believe you made 2 allusions to the Dark Tower in the second half of this chapter, or maybe I was mistaken...

Anyway-

It will take me awhile but I will read all of this!

Happy typing.
turbotails23 chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
Keep up the fantastic work. If you even think about stopping...
Forgotten Muse chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
Quality stuff, as usual! :D
alleycat1312 chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
The last time I reviewed I did not notice that there were more chapters, so here is my chapter 2 review.

-Just as good, actually better than the last one. You put excellant depth in your story. When Sonic is caged and bored-"Sane People...Lunatics have agruments" I liked that one. Also, he thoughts on Cinos and other times were insightful.

I was wondering if you would include another character, and, honestly, Espio was my last choice. But I really liked how you brought him into the story.

Directioning a thing as complicated as Sonic's "Awakening", is something you could have really bombed, but you handled it quite eloquently.

The injections of (what I'm assuming) is a poem into the text reminds me of another Author, Stephen King, (once again if you care for his works). I like that alot, it something you seem very comfortable with and so am able to do well.

Anyway, the plot has grown and I'll be back to read chapter 3 at a later date.

See ya!
alleycat1312 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Wow, truely wow.

I have never, in all of my reading on this or other sites, come upon a story that has captivated me more.

You have the ablilty to tell a story like it should be told, to bring your reader into that world and hold them there, thank you.

Your plot is strong and mature, something lacking in Sonic fics.

The word chose was superb I must admit.

You created a flow that reminds me of Tolkien (if you care for his works), in a less poetic, but still interesting, way.

I would tell you my favorite part if I were able to discern a favorite part from this chapter. Which, speaking of favorites-this story is going on mine (which is something I don't do lightly, so be proud).

I so look forward to the next part in this story. And my one and only request is, please use spacing between your paragraphs. The story was long and my eyes began to hurt not long after part IV.

Good writing to you! :-)