Reviews for Rezo's Regrets
Aloria chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Corny? I don't think it was corny. I thought it was sad! I think you should continue this or something, it's got potential- and there are SO few Rezo stories out there!

(but also: yay! another Rezo fan. If you're looking for Rezo stories to read, I've got some)
Dar Sel'La chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
It would be intresting to see a story along the lines you were thinking on. That, and/or something on the Copy of him with Zanafar in Sairagg at the end of the first series.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Nicely done. Maybe you could do a sequel dwelling on how Rezo might finished his unfinished business.

And don't worry about being corny. The whole thing about Slayers (especially Lina) is to live in the moment. Live the day like it is your last. It's sort of Lina's motto in my opinion. Other than 'Victory' that is.

Great job.
Sand Ninja Yexis Metallium chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
o you like to write good things and say theyre corny, dont you? it was good *nod nod* and had a deep... POV for rezo dying. O.o this was a very short time period wasnt it... oh well!

well, poor zelgadiss for it being almost impossible to find his cure... all that time and more, looking for a cure. poor rezo for...well... dying o.o;

all in all, good, deep perspective of rezo, and it was a joy (but a short joy o.o) to read
Maddy02 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Despite the probablility that Rezo is likely to be around 100 or so years old you have to admit he is quite a looker, ne? (well think about it Zel's his great-grandson and he's about 20 so that puts Rezo at at least 80)

It's be interesting to hear Rezo's thoughts after the Copy Rezo incident actually... but likely quite depressing... Sequel would be good, but get one with 'Stone cold' first! ~

Interesting idea, well done! (oh and 'rantings' -is- a word actually)
vampire cuttlefish chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
That really was beautiful. Though the theme is very common, it was written in a very uncommon way. This one almost made me cry. I felt that pressure under my eyes...yeah...you know that feeling? Poor Zel...Poor Rezo. NYAW! ME LOVE MUCHO! That was so sad and pretty! It should have roses.