Reviews for Life Goes On
Guest chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Ginny! Duhh...:P
Another great chappie!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
Actually hermione went to the office in OOTP...
CowahBull chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
I know it's been like 17 months since I've reviewed! I'm finally going to finish this story... I think. It's still as great as I remember it! I'm still kind of sad to see that you've kind of left FanFiction forever... Oh well. Loved the chapter adn I'm off to read the next one now!
Movies89 chapter 31 . 6/9/2008
Awesome story so far. Please don't stop now. Write the Final Battle!
tatiana chapter 31 . 2/17/2008
hi. i've just send you an e-mail to ask you for the extra parts of chapter 30. but then i read the last chapter updated and now i know they're lost. it's ok. a pitty, but that happens with technology all the time. that's why i don't trust it too much, lol. i don't know if i would like you to write the final battle. as you've said "I feel as though that would be just stepping completely outside the box for me". if you don't feel comfortable writing it then don't do it. nothing good will come out of that. (i hope you've understand what i'm trying to say. it's very difficult for me to write in english and express myself correctly).

but i was thinking that maybe you can write about what happened after the final battle. you can continue the story. you're absolutely capable and i'd love to read more of your work!

i'm not bothering you anymore. lovely fic!

kisses

bye!
johu chapter 31 . 2/2/2008
oh my gosh. amazing. i absolutely love it. Yes im reading, and i dont care if u write the final battle or not, just write something. but hey, you should just give it a try, judging by this story so far, itll turn out fine. so anyways, GREAT JOB and update soon. :)

johu
kas32691 chapter 31 . 10/8/2007
WOW! Over the past two days I have read The Wedding and Life Goes On and they are both amazing! Thank you so much for such wonderful stories about my favorite characters! I know that you discontinued writing this story a year ago but if there is any hope I would love to read your interpretation! But at any rate I just wanted to review and say that you story is fantastic and you are a great writer! Thank you for a great story!
kayla chapter 31 . 8/3/2007
hey!

u hav to finish this story its so good!

you cant just leave us hangin!

plz plz finish the finish it and write the last battle!

ur writing is really good and dont be afraid to step outside the box... u never know wat u might find!

luv kk
MArley chapter 31 . 7/2/2007
OMG You have to update

I'm crying here

all the MARAUDERS are gone it's terrible

Please update
CowahBull chapter 17 . 5/24/2007
I loved that chapter! I can't stop laughing...maybe it all the sugar I've been eating for the past hour, or just your story...maybe both.

I loved this chapter. I was reading it adn laughing at the fact that Hermione was totally PMSing.

She went from wanting to kill wrong for one reason to wanting to kill him for another reason to loving him to making out with him to skipping away to write a letter in about 5 minutes.

I told my boyfriend that if I acted like that...for him to shoot me in the head. HAHA

Anyway...I hope the rest of the story is this good.

And yes..I have made it through 15 chapters of The Wedding and 18 Chapters of Life Goes On all it like a week...and I'm still loving it as much as I did the first Tim ei read it.

Your very biggest Fan ever,

CowahBull chapter 13 . 5/23/2007
I did NOT know that you were a Snape/Lily!

Here I thought we had all the same ships...

I will agree with you about that Snape liked Lily a little bit, like a 1st grader with a crush...it's only a crush because she stood up for him. But she did stand up for everyone.

well..enough of my rank about Snape/Lily...(I no like it at all...I'm not letting some of my friends read this story because they might kill me.)

Still your biggest fan,

CowahBull chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
that chapter make me jump around and laugh. I was WATCHING Ron lose that fight.

After he said the thing about pride, I screamed "RON! NO! STOP NOW! PLEASE!" and my mom gave me weird looks.

I loved this chapter this time just as much as I loved it the first time I read this story.

Keep writing great stories.

your biggest fan,

LovinLife107 chapter 31 . 4/1/2007
Even though you wrote The Wedding, and this story, QUITE a long time ago, I felt the urge to review. :) I've just spent the last six hours reading both of them, and I'd like to thank you for making strep throat just a BIT more tolerable for me. Being sick isn't fun at all, but your stories managed to take my concentration off my throat for a while. So again...I thank you. _
Maraudergal94 chapter 31 . 1/1/2007
This story, and it's prequel were really good. I think you should definetly write the Finbal Battle. Good Luck.
Vildvittra chapter 31 . 11/17/2006
I just wanted to thank you for writing this absolutely awesome fanfic. :)

I think you are very brave for "taking liberties with Ms. Rowling's work". You are so very talented at writing, and in my opinion, you don't mess up the whole Final Battle thing at all. Actually, I'm looking forward to read your Final Battle.

Just wanted you to know that I'm reading and enjoying your story.

Keep up the good work!