Reviews for Amnesia
BloodMoonNights chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
GOSH! This story is incredibly cute! :) It's the forst KP fic I have ever read and it's so pretty and cute! :) Definatley a fave!

W/ Admiration,

Blood Moon Nights
Azuk chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
...Aplausse...Wow...Good story..
Neccor chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
I approve of it. The ending was the typical Dysney(nothing bad, but a bit predictable) and I commend you on capturing that. This almost could be a good movie. Good job.
conan98002 chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
good story I enjoyed it emmensly
ajap2003 chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
awesome story!
Darkcloudalpha chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
Not bad though it was a good story (oh and I never feel like something I wrote is good enough so I feel for you)
Harufu chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
WOW..I really loved this one...Half way that really got me, but it felt slightly rushed through the last few chapters...Over all amazing work...Few things misspelled but easy enough to flow through everything...Great work, and hope to see more from you...
charizardag chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
I know that feeling. anyway, keep up the good work
Darkcloudalpha chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
Interesting twist I wonder what's going to happen.
Butterfly Hippie chapter 5 . 9/23/2005
oh cliffie! keep going!
Dillymac chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
That was good,interesting, and confusing. Why's Tai guy in Ron's body. So many questions need to be answered.
Visigoth29527 chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
This is interesting... who is this Tai Shing, and what is he doing there? Building more interest... I like it. Good chapter!
Amaherst chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
dun..dun..dun!

great chapter update sooner!
Darkcloudalpha chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Just whne I thought it was over for Ron...a ray of hope!
Seamus Dubh chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Nice story sofar. I was starting to wonder if this was gona just be another amnesia type love story(no pun ment). Nice little twist to get into the supernatural theme of the story. I haven't heard the 'Lazarus Project' concept in quite a long time hope you play with it a bit more, but not enough to get away from the story though.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »