Reviews for Amnesia
Dillymac chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
Interesting. I have a question from the last chapter though, how did you get that song? I red where it was from and I heard it when I was around 6 years old, didn't like the episode.
charizardag chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
so... is ron dead and he'll come back? good stuff though, keep it up
Amaherst chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
aw good chapter, please update soon, i love this story
Visigoth29527 chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
Interesting... granted they've been brought back to life before, but it might be interesting to see how you do it.

Only thing about this story that bothers me so far is that the death seemed to go by a little fast. Abrupt, you know? If it were a movie I'd wonder if someone edited out too much. But apart from that, it's good so far. Let's see the next chapter!
AndrewMcGuckin chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
a few things

1. Make your stories longer

2. No more songfic's it was better before

3. You skipped over the mission and who got hurt?
Dillymac chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
So, who's dying here. First you say Kim's on the table, then she asks him not to die. It's all very confusing. Good chapter though, you can write songfics well.
campy chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
I'm with mattb on this: very confused. Was the earlier Kim a fake? Or Ron? I'm lost. And I just do not get the whole songfic thing. But I'll keep reading on the promise of chaps 1 & 2.
mattb3671 chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
i'm a little confused. good story though. THANKS!
Amaherst chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
aww i hate being right! lol nice chapter though will kimmie get her memory back and avenge his death?

update soon!
charizardag chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
so... are they both hurt or what? I hope this ends soon, keep it up
Darkcloudalpha chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Good story! I'm really hoping Ron is going to make it but who knows? (Well you do of course bu that doesn't count ) Update soon.
Seamus Dubh chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
I go with Zaratan on this one, you could have played with the confusion a bit more, but it's still a great story. I liked how you have Ron stepping up and being the mature one. Bring on the next chapter, please and thank you.
apoptosis chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Another Kim has amnesia story, w00t! I like to see how other authors tackle a memory-challenged Kim. There aren't all that many of them out there, and we could always use more. :)
charizardag chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
I wanna see what happens, keep it up.
campy chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Nice chapter, even though it's short. Wonder who the shadowy figure is? I'm guessing ... a friend.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »