Reviews for Amnesia
Amaherst chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
please dont say that ron is going to die 'coz that would be terrible

update soon anyway
Zaratan chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
That was a bit brief, and I thought you'd play up the confusion a bit more, but still decent. I look forward to more.
Dillymac chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
Cool, I think you achieved what you set out for. It's good to have Kim rely on Ron for everything and it was a very good idea to have her fear for his life. Update soon.
JMAN2.0 chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
Exclent job. Keep up the good work. Cant wait for the next instalment.
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
promising start! i like kim's innocence, she doesn't remember, but she knows she likes this sweet blond haired boy. more! THANKS!
Fabius Maximus chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
A very interesting and good start to a hopefully long story! Keep up the good work!
charizardag chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
nice. i'm keeping my eye on this. hope to see more
BrattyBrina chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I love the story. It is the best amnesia one I have read yet. I love the details too and how you keep Kima nd Ron both in character. I can't wait to read more.
Dillymac chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Aw, cute. Nice story, very good.
RamaFan chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Good start! Write more!
campy chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Very good start. It'll be interesting to see where things go from here.
Robert Teague chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
A good start. Lots of nice emotional impact, and well-written to boot.

Looking forward to more!
userx chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
So far so good. Ron and Kim are mostly in character. And the story is believable enough. This is definately one of the better amnesia stories. Not to mention, your writing style is detailed and interesting. Keep up the good work! Looking foward to reading the next chapter.
Zaratan chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
That was very nice, I am really looking forward to more!
JMAN2.0 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Very intersting story. It seems very exciting. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapters.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »