Reviews for Contest Dreams
Back2Freestyle15 chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
This was really good! I loved it and you should be proud of it! It sounds exactly like the show, execpt, with better characters and script! Keep going!

Back2Freestyle15
BellaPrincepessa chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
col!
flamesoul chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
KEEP GOING OR ESLE!(no i'm not crazy/...i think:D
reylynners chapter 7 . 12/31/2006
Cant wait for next chapter!
hot-ninja-babe chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
oh this so great... please update soon! please and thank you _
punkbabe637 chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
o0o0o0o0o love this story ] i think may & drew are so kyoote 2gether ]i love the pairing. well cant wait till the next episode! but gr i jus wish the story mentioned more & more feelingz of may towarz Drew & Drew towardz May. its so clear that they love eachother! lol & i officially dont like clover [...i mean i kno drewz hott but uh *ahem* property of Mz. May. haha it would be awesome if may got to challenge clover & drew wuz there & may won D but hey its ur story not mine. well cant wait till the next episode comez out! keep it up!
XxNemoTheEmoxX chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
update soon please please oh if ya could can u make it that may hugges drew so tight that he gpse unconces hehe that be so cool

lizzie
theanimequeen chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
wow i really like this story! please continue!
Madison chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
I think this fis is going great now post the next chapter already
PurificationArrow chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
Near the end it was definitely rushed. For example, 'Kate took her Pokeballs and became happy'

Try putting more description into your stories. Then it'll appeal to people more.
PurificationArrow chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
It was a good prolouge, all in all. It seemed a bti rushed though.

You've got a good idea for the characters.

1 more thing, Caroline is a mother, so she should seem a little more concerned for her daughter's safety. But this seems like an interesting story.
ruby chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
hurry the hell up ! UPDATE ALREADY GOD!
Green Animelover chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
I love this Fic! it's so awesome and very well written...what more can i tell you but the fact that i love it!

however

I wish you could put a little more may/drew moments... maybe have one of them realize he/she loves holding hands with her/him (running from danger)

...or them getting too close to each other(hugs,falls...the works)

...or them noticing how the other looks "cute" after a change in look...or new clothes...

But I do love your story the way it is and you don't have to do that.

Will may and drew be getting a fluff scene? if so at around what chapter (so i can look forward to it)

communicate with me via email with your reply.

Thank you and please update soon and i love your story so keep on writing

Animelover
thy chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
It's really great i hope you continue soon.
gamer chapter 7 . 3/7/2006