Reviews for Bound
S. Rune chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I like it and really hope you update soon.
LexXio02 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
i hope u keep on writing this story i would like to read more about it
MadHatter4866 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow! Just... Wow. That was amazing! I wish there was a second chapter tho.. were Katana gets Hajiki and fucks HIM senseless. Then they find out they love each other, haha. Seriously tho, this was amazing. ;)
Velox chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
-splashed self with a cold bucket of water-

Phew! I needed that!

"I’ll die if I have to sit on anything that isn’t heavily padded…did he have to be so rough?"

Quote of the fucking century.
WhiteDragonShiro chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
You know you've done well when I check out an anime that I've never even heard of before just because I read you fic. I mean this really blew me away, and I didn't even know what Gad Guard was about. I didn't even know who Hijiki or Katana were and I thought it was hot. I hope that you do another fic from Katana's point of view.
Mad-micky chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aw that was so beautiful. Not to mention extremely hot. Good ending. I hope you write more Hijaki/Katana stories. Thanks for writing
chibihakkai chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
O.M.F.G. this was so unbelievably cute. i love how well they go together! please write another! maybe a sequel where Katana goes after Hajiki. . . he could totally pull off that whole 'no, i really do wanna be with you. this isn't an atempt at revenge. please f*ck my brains out again.' i would love that! much luff and luck!
Riri Yuki chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
lol! aw, it's so cute! lol, this is where 'revenge is sweet' would be good to say, lol. Loved it! :p
metallover130 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
wow! that was one of the only Gad Guard fics i've ever read, but it was definitely the best! You get to be on my :Gods of Fanfic: list!

keep writing nyan, and i'll keep reading!
kiwifluff chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
awsome job ;-; I'd be hard done by to find a Hajiki x Katana fic that good. I really liked the flow, the presentation of the characters (which didn't stray too far from how they normally would act in anime
kaka-she chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Aww. OMG! That was the sweetest, hawtest, most adorable stories I've ever read! I can just imagine their next meeting! Kyaa! xD Anyway, a wonderful story I absolutly loved it! I plan on looking to see if you have written any others as soon as I finish this review! Your an amazing writer, really! Awesome! o-o
Katherine Daystar chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Wow...that might be the sexiest thing I've ever read. Good job! Let me know if you ever write a sequel (this could have a great sequel *shiny eyes*)! I wonder what it will be like the next time they see each other...
lunasun72 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
;_; that was so wonderful! u should really do a sequel of this! really, well, that's if this is a one-shot, but this is really good! i really really like this! excellent job!
Trinity Morgan chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Wonderful. The perfect yaoi story. I loved reading ever minute of this, and your writing style is so unique and professional. Thanks for the great read.

~Sayonara~
Taigne chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Wow, I'll never look at Hajiki in the same way again. And I'm really glad Katana responded in kind, cos I was having trouble with the rape concept, it seemed a little OOC to me coming from Hajiki (that said I've not seen the whole series). I found the description spot on, very realistic, as was Katana's reasoning to himself, though I'd have liked there to be more (I realise this was from hajiki's pov so I'm not criticising that, just my preference) was great too! What I liked best was that this was a possible HxK, not just a "whee lets put two cute boys together" fic. Great to see you writing again, and Gad-Guard too, nice one!