Reviews for Across The Stars
Beatles4ever8 chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
This is really, really good! Please update soon!
Beaufale chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Awesome story. I love it.
Robisawesome chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awesome!
brooklynturtle chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
Please update soon! this is really good! It deserves to be finished. Your chapters say Part 1. Does that mean there is a part two?
adfklgjk chapter 14 . 10/1/2011
Oh, this is brilliant! I never thought that these two fandoms would work together. Please update soon!

~Miss Bourne-Dawson

PS - I think Maira is hiding a certain secret ;)
three-tailed-fox chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
Someone had used this fanfic as an example of "crossovers that are strange but work" on TV Tropes. They were right; I love the fact that you were able to tie the characters in with the Star Wars universe so well~!

I can't wait to see future chapters!
dragonwriter512 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
wow, i've only read the first chapter, but it was so sweet that i almost cried. wonderful!
cccahill18 chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
One wouldn't think that these two fandoms could be skillfully connected, but you've proven that theory wrong. I love what you have started here, and I look forward to reading more in the future!
Blackmoon7875 chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
When I was looking through the Star Wars Crossover section I saw one for Titanic and thought 'the hell' so I clicked on the link and then on your story and began to read.

I must say I'm really impressed with it, well written and a very interesting plot line so far, I'll be looking forward to reading more when a new chapter is posted. Keep up the good work.
LadyRynofSunnydale chapter 14 . 4/5/2009
I found this story on your angelfire site, and came over here hoping I could find it to both write a review and also get a story alert for it, since this is really good, and I found it! You are a very good writer and I enjoy reading the detail and description in your stories. My first introduction to fanfiction was actually your site, and I had forgotten how spoiled I had gotten by those stories when I came over here because your writing is so much more professional. I am very surprised at the lack of reviews you have received because you have done a good job of mixing the Titanic and Star Wars universes. It's interesting seeing Jack and Rose in Star Wars and I was very happy to see you had brought in Anakin and Padme as well. I had a really good laugh at Jar Jar Binks greeting of Rose, which is very welcome for me during finals week, so thank you! I hope you continue this story and I cannot wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
Yuki Sakura-chan chapter 14 . 1/9/2009
Please write again soon.
Guest User chapter 10 . 7/21/2007
Bless you for updating! I can't wait for more. :)
ElusiveMaverick chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
I wait and count the seconds until you update this most favored story of mine. Combining the Stars Wars and Titanic universes is pure genius. I wonder when Anakin, Padme and Obi-Wan will make an enterance. Also, I can't wait to see Jack actually train Rose. She would be amazing with a light saber :D Please update soon :)
mizzMandikizzle chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
This is really good...Keep up the good work
Lady Dawson chapter 8 . 11/20/2006
I loved this story. I'm a big fan of Titanic and Star Wars and putting the two stories was absolutely brilliant.