Reviews for Grey
Rian Steelsheen chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is beautiful! I like the writting style...
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I really enjoy all yer stuff. Lotses.
Losseniaiel chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
This is incredibly beautiful. I could almost TASTE their pain and isolation. It's also lovely to read angsty E/F fic in which they still love one another. And the ending... just wonderful. Thank you.
Jules Kelly chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I read a whole lot of fanfictions, and I've always been somewhat dissapointed by many of the stories on this site mainly because of the treatment of the characters. Thus, I immensely enjoyed your story because you stayed true to the characters' personalities, and it wasn't just fluff. You also did a very good job with descriptions, and your word choice was absolute astonishing and beautiful.

The only thing I would tell you to change is your dialogue should be in quotations, not italics. There was also a few grammer mistakes, but nothing too distracting.
Vana Tuivana chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I like this story a lot. Not sure what more to say than what others have already said (and I'm not feeling particulary profound at the moment, so I'd probably embarrass myself), but I can tell you that this is going on my favorites list. Beautiful writing!
Snarky Loki chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Excellent. I love E/F writing, and this is a nice piece.

You're missing some punctuation:

"...a proud people with the stars touch..."

"Stars" should be possessive - "stars'"

"...the scarred war roughened skins..."

"War-roughened."

"Faramir she calls silently."

Need a comma after "Faramir."

"Help she pleas without words..."

Comma after "help," "pleas" should be "pleads."

"I am damaged Lord she says her voice distant and choked the shadow has rendered me barren."

Comma after "Lord," comma after "choked."

"They are grey, an in between..."

I think "in-between" would be better, but that's just my opinion.

"...water of a near by stream..."

"Near by" should be "nearby."

"...eying the new snow..."

Valid form, but I like "eyeing" better.

"At sun down..."

"Sundown."

"...to the tender soft in her heart..."

Tender soft what?

"She looks at him uneasy."

Should be "uneasily" or "She looks at him, uneasy."

"Come to bed he says..."

Comma after "bed."

"Tonight however their son..."

"Tonight, however, their son..."
Dimfuin chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I really enjoyed this story, because I like Eowyn/Faramir fluff that isn't quite so fluffy:-) Your style of writing was very good, I thought.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
This was very touching,poor Faramir and Eowyn.I wrote a story in which their baby almost died but could not bring myself to kill it ! YOu write their emotions and the scars they carry beautifully.
Idilwyld chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
you have a gift for portraying an imperfect and yet still heroic and real Faramir and Eowyn. You do my favorite characters in LOTR justice :)