Reviews for Scratch the Poetic Gestures
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I wonder who d hell married Tokiya...update!
Sirena87 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
wow!

i love it!

update soon!
Demonlover355 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Please update. This looks really interesting and I want to find out what is going on!
Lady Lyris chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
nice plot! gives me a fresh story..hope you update soon _
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
mi-chan's got a son? lol.. i don't think he's his real son though..interesting start you got here..i'm looking forward to your update..
jazpurz08 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Lilan has a new story!
misaki chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
...you got my attention dear author...i am greatly intrigued...good luck and i hope you update soon...and i pray that you won,t have anymore writer's block! :)
Externus78 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Lookie here everyone, this review was made for the mere purpose of self-defense. I was blackmailed to do this. I was tortured, hurt, whipped, smashed, trampled, pulled, pushed, slaughtered, murdered, kidnapped, sacrificed, beheaded, thrown, slammed, forced, and made to swore never to tell anyone about it. o_O

XD

kidding.[Of course I was, you'd be too kind and considerate to such a tormented person as me if you believed it]

Oh well, here goes my review:

You already told me earlier that you forgot to check on some correct grammar. I guess you're . You know what they are already, don't you?

Aside from that, there was something I think is lacking, I just don't know what it is. Probably some detail that I've been expecting, but don't know about, or probably... that's just me thinking something lacks.

Of course there's always the counterpart. I think there's also the excess. But I've got the same problem here, I can't figure out which one it is. You can see it somewhere in the middle..or somewhere near the end I think. That's when I thought about it.

I can't think of anything else. But I promised a novel.

Ehrm...let's see..Aah! By the way, aside from what I've told, everything else is perfectly fine. I like the way you described fangirls as "hormonal"...did our Health lessons affect you that much? -kidding-

Anyway, if you take this as a payment for my losing of your ex's photo[D], it's ABSOLUTELY good. Heh...instead of making me do other things...and to think... haven't you asked me to do something for you and you used that same reason as well?...

Back to your fic, I know you're really good at making twists, and your words don't really get out of line [well, very rarely, in that case], so I am expecting a lot to happen during the next chapters.

So, have I gone enough length yet?

Or you still want some more words?

...I'm starting to run out of stuff to say that could be related to your fic. And this review looked just as though I was posting in my blog[only that my posts are a bit longer]. Since this is a very rare opportinity...for you to be reviewed by a person like me, I would take it as an important moment to be writing-

Oh crap that was just so corny. Wait.. let me think.. what else do I have to say? I'm getting sleepier and sleepier the more I think of what I should put in here.

In your next chapter maybe I should try making a review before you torture me again. But you should review my stories too.

I have my own needs. XD~~
Tank chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Interesting start... can't say more than that unti I've read more. Um... you need to tag "ToFu" or something similar to your summary if you want more readers. Yaoi fics got yaoi fans to read&review, ToFu fics got ToFu fans to read&review, ya know? It's a decent summary, but still, if you want more *readers*, you gotta do what you gotta do. ;)
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
omg, omg, omg! i loved it! your fic is totally original and i really like the way it's heading! Yay! i can't wait to read the next chapter, please update fast! keep up the good work and g'luck! _ *hugs*
Lady Light chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
hehe I like it! Is Nick really Tokiya's son by blood?
Mafuyu no Seiza chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
the start is nice but what is the connection of the story to its title?