Reviews for Rendition
Alena S. Anigor chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
Argh, why are there so many good and well-written Red Eye fics unfinished...

I know this hasn't been updated in ages and I kinda lost hope it ever would be, but either way, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story. The characters were IC, your original character was pretty interesting too and the internal struggles of both Jackson and Lisa were done quite well. So yeh, if you ever decide to come back to this, it would be awesome. If not, thanks for the lovely chapters all the same.
sharpestsatire chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
You... updated this 7 years ago. :( I guess there's no way you'll finish this any time? *sadly*
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Oh noes, I've stumbled upon one of the best non-finished RE fics :(

Sad times...

Anyways, just so you know, this was a wonderful little read and I hope (even though it has been 5 years) that you may find it in your good heart to continue for your readers ""
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
This is wonderfully intense!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
I absolutely LOVE your writing style - it's exciting and just enjoyable to read!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Brilliant so far D
Moobug chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
I know it's been a while since you worked on this, but I would love to see how this continues if you find yourself inspired. I'm one of those irritating readers that don't normally review until the end of a story, but I expect we won't see any more unless we ask.

Your style is excellent, your plot unfolds perfectly with the flow and the dialogue is very characteristic of the pair. Will also fits very well so far; I'd be very excited to see if he ends up playing a bigger role later on.

Even if your fiction looks like it will take a different turn to the one you originally planned, please try it.
dapper-teacup chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
This is really good. Please update soon!
tacos-for-all chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
as i can see, this story was last published and updated in '05 so you probably don't come on this site anymore. regardless of that, this is a brilliant story. you stay very true to character without getting too bogged down with description.

this is a great, believable continuation from the film and it's a shame that we probably won't get to read any more of it.
Spinx chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
Don't let go of a good story when you have one.

Especially when you have avid readers.

Keep on writing and update this. Nice work.
FluidDegree chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
although highly doubtfull i hope you update, its a good story and i would love to read more
bookfanatic123 chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
this fic is so good! i love it! plz update soon
Claro3 chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
Oh. My God. Why have you abonded this story? Why? *cries*

It's just so good. Jackson and Lisa are just so well written- the minimal shifts in characterization from the cannon version are pulled of seamlessly, and the internal logic of your story is thus far so strong that suspension of disbelief is unerringly easy.

Please please please continute writing this!
P'tfami chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
I like the attention to detail you've given this fic.

The pacing is good and the characters (so far) have not gone beyond their assimilated personalities.

Lastly, I rather like Will's character and I hope to see more of him. "Pick up the tab" :)

Do continue this fic.