Reviews for No Good Way
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
So sweet...

It's adorable. Love it.
Twilarose chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is so sweet! I love Lance and Kitty and it's so hard to find good stories with them. This is one of the good ones. Thanks for writing!
Bowles chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wow, can't believe I haven't reviewed this before. I've definitely read it before, and I liked it, and I still do. I thought they'd probably already been going out in canon, and that it doesn't make sense that they met up after No Good Deed seeing with the whole scene in Ascension Part 1, but this was great anyways. Good characterization, and hooray Lancitty.
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Beautiful, cute and sweet

Totally lovd it,

-Gabs.
food vacuum 9000 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
that was awesome!...I liked it ,
Dancingwithyou21 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
omg! i absolutely LOVE this story!its so sweet! actually, i love all your .
prydep chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
A new fan fiction archive just for Lance/Kitty has been created.

You're invited to register and upload your fiction at

Let's get all the fans united!
goddess of darkness3 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Wow... you have a knack for writing sweet stuff.

This fic is so awesome... just the right mix of fluff and angst. I especially liked when Lance apologized for accidentally trying to kill Kitty's parents... and Jean, of course.

- GD3
The different chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
It is really sweet.

Great job.

We liked it.

The different
kagomechick chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This is really good, and you left it at a spot for more, so maybe, one day you could add more to it!
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Awesome characterisation! It's almost as if this scene could be in the series _ I loved this very much. There's hardly any good Lancitty's that I can find *sigh* And the sad ending, yet it was with a bit hope, only made it all better!
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Plz write more it's totally great.
shadyk chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Hey! Really good...and the ending didnt really suck. you did really well for an aftr an eps fic!

Keep up the good work!
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I liked this one-shot quite a bit. It was pretty realistic in terms of how the characters interacted and the conclusion they came to. I don't think it was overly sad or anything, just real. There's always hope :)
me chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Just the pick me up I needed :) Another great Lance/Kitty fic for you Lavender Gaia, gorgeous stuff as usual. I love the mix of fluff and angst. Yup, dont have much to say besides keep up the great Lance/Kitty stuff!