Reviews for The Match
Dreams.Rewritten chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Loved it. Truly did.
jadedolphin chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
ROFL! This is absolutely hilarious; its amazing the storys that you come up with based on your own experiences. Your right though, that is definitly something that I can see happening to Mikey!
eeveemew chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Simple and good, Mikey-style XD
Pheebee chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Cool, you write a lot of inspired by real life events type stories (Should have hyphens in there, but I guess I'm just lazy). This one is no exception. It's so cute and heart warming. Thanks for this great read.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Oops... Poor Mikey. And poor Donnie too, I guess, since he got blamed for something he didn't do... Every time I light a match (which is a swedish invention btw, did you know that? Yay for my home country!), I dip it in water when it's stopped burning, just in case. Hope your roomie didn't get too hard on you. ;)
Empress Caroline of Tamaran chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
HAHAHAHAHA! Made me laugh. Poor Mikey! One time when i was littler than I am now, I lit a candle and dropped it on the coffee table. Mom came in and TFOed! (totally freaked out) She smacked me in the face and told me to get a cup of water. Very cute, very cute indeed. :0)

Keep writing!
PossDownUnder chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Mikey Mikey Mikey - you should never be allowed a match.

But then again- WHY is Leo leaving Matches lying around - it's his own silly fault! If you know someone keeps swipiung matches - then don't leave them lying around where people (a.k.a. your brothers) will pinch them.

Also - I want to know Raph's reaction when he comes home and finds his room smelling like an old English country garden. We all know he's got a good sense of smell (shredder strikes - "I smell gas?" when they're locked in the storeroom in april's appartment and Shredder's setting fire to the place).

Oh and being mentioned was rather nice too. :}
jaxink chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Teehee. Matches. Quirk. *snicker*

Ja ne!

fallen hikari _
artykidd chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
very well written. it was quite amusing.
Ramica chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Oh my this is a neat story and so wonderfully Mike in so many ways, such as the comment about Leo and his fascination with the word quirk and how he does things to pass them off on his brothers, the conniver that he is.

All in all a wonderful short story.

Loved Mike's punishment in the end and it looks as if he did it again, will it prevent him from future schemes, not in the least.

This has to go in my C2 file.
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I love how some of your TMNT stories have actually happened to you. This one just took home first place though. Gave me something to giggle and shake my head at. Great job! _
Darth Nezumi chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I have only one word to describe this whole little incident:

OUCH.

Ha, that was funny. Except for him getting in trouble. Poor Mikey, the whole family'll be on him after this.
Cynlee chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Too funny! I'm surprised Leo would blame Don- but it was very good! I'd say Poor Mikey, but he deserves his punishment.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Busted? Lol XD Poor Mikey, he really should learn how to hide his trackes better, or else eh'll ALWAYS end up getting himself cought! well, at least he didnt pull it on Raph, but giving Leo and Don a hard time is nto so bad (Raph is the real bad!)

XD nice job :3