Reviews for Neophiliactic Bull + Psychotic Cow = True Love
PaddySnuffles chapter 17 . 10/7/2006
Lol. poor Eddie. he really IS accident prone in this story... hed better be careful, or next time he might end up getting squished by a train or something... haha. )
Spaztic Arwen chapter 17 . 7/23/2006
wow, such medical terminologyness. I feel smarter just reading this.

I also love your chapter titles and the fact that you devide your sections with moos.
Eadha Ohn chapter 12 . 6/3/2003
hey... I'm surprised as hell. I mean, I'm deaf, too. Born deaf and my parents' learned sign language so they can talk with me. Now, looking at me, I'm 19 and renting some apartment, plus I'm leaving for college soon. Wait. Why I'm talking about me? I should talking about this chapter! What's wrong with me?
stelingrad chapter 20 . 5/8/2003
aw, that is such a cute story! i dig ur way of writing! wow u should be a professional writer.

the moo thing and the chapter titles are so cool! MORE MORE MORE! :)
PenguinFlavoredFilm chapter 20 . 4/1/2003
yay! happy ending! :D :D :D :D awesome job!
PenguinFlavoredFilm chapter 14 . 4/1/2003
noo! you keep hurting eddie! that's wrong! :(
Divamercury chapter 20 . 9/28/2002
Great story...and I loved your chapter titles!

DM
Cap Streeter chapter 20 . 8/19/2002
that was such a good story please continue to write. also all the titles for the chapters were peachy keen. continue writing. )
Cap Streeter chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
let me just say the title is just the greatest and well the chapter titles are funny. then this first chapter is awesome. very very good story. keep writing. )
Mermaid1 chapter 11 . 8/12/2002
Sorry to bother you with another review, but you just made me laugh out loud... so I had to tell you again - here in chapter 11 - how much I'm loving this story.
Mermaid1 chapter 4 . 8/12/2002
I LOVE this! You've done a fantastic job at capturing the personalities of the characters, and poooor Eddie... I just wanna hug him (okay, so I always wanna hug him... sue me). Also, I'm digging the *MOO* paragraph breaks. Very original and keeping with the theme.

... from a Hugh-lover

-Heather
toto chapter 20 . 10/31/2001
What a superb story! I hope you take time to pat yourself on the back. Enjoyable entertainment! I am so intrigued how you have captured the essense of the film dialogue and put right into your story. VERY GOOD description of the feelings and actions into the quiet actions. I hope there is more to come on this episodes. MORE RECOVERY DETAILS. The book has been left open too wide on the following recovery week(s) and what happened. MORE MORE MORE!
Drea Jackman chapter 5 . 8/26/2001
OMG! Becca was the driver! omg, OMG! Okay can't stop to review...*can be heard clicking frantically*...trying to...damn it, load up! WOOHOO NEXT CHAPTER!
Rach 83 chapter 20 . 7/23/2001
YAY! That was the greatest story! I loved it from beggining to end! I cannot wait to read more from you! This wqas so good! Some of the chaps were tragic and depressing...but hey...that's what makes the story and it only made it better! This was really alot of fun to read and I am really sad that it is over! I just want to tell you that these titles for the chaps were sooooo halarious! I laugh everytime I read them! I cannot wait until you write another story...S.L.Y. or otherwise! Please keep writing! Later; Rach 8)3; your faithful fan. P.S...I am so flattered that you remembered me in the acknolegments! that was really nice of you!
samantha chapter 20 . 7/19/2001
ah, so sweet! ananova, you write amazing stuff. wow. thank you for the quirky love, and the romantic ending! i am such a sucker for those (as you could probably guess). i cant wait to read other stuff that you write. really. you write good. i will always be your eterna-fan, forever and ever and ever. so, now that this (wonderful amazing) story is finished, hop right into other stories, so i can keep reading and reading and reading...