Reviews for True Colors
JaneDoe333 chapter 5 . 2/18
An utterly delightful read. Your characterisation of Snape is perfect, with all his prickly, protective walls up. And I LOVED your theory/interpretation about what transpired in Godric's Hollow. It all slotted in beautifully. Really well done, and thank you for sharing your work with us.
CRMediaGal chapter 5 . 2/1
This was a phenomenal story! A gem in the ruff! I'm so stoked to have come across your marvelous writing and this particular piece. Thank you so much for writing it, as I'll be enjoying it again soon.
Procrastinator12 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
This is so sweet. I love it.
Great job keeping them in character, too.
riverrat chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Beautiful story. Very emotional. Definitely one of my favorites. Great writing style.
Lilah T chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
A great story!
I don't really like Harry here but your version of 1981 is very interesting and I love how you protrayed Hermione and Snape. It shows his courage and determinition.
Anne chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
very good job! i am glad its friendship only, nothing more between them.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
NO! You cant end it here! I want a sequel!
Tracey Claybon chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Nice story, well written and one of the ways the HP books should have ended.
odogoddess chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Unhurried and gently told tale. Nicely done.
sherlock21b chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Lovely story with great bits of characterization. A very enjoyable read.
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I read this story a long time ago, a time in which I was an avid reader and didn't go out in the open with reviews...

I made a little amend putting the name of this story in my profile, saying how greatly it affected me... but today, after having seen the last movie and The Prince's tale so beautifully played by Rickman, I "needed" to re-read this fan fiction, because it has always stayed in my memory the fact that it explained perfectly Snape's presence at Godric Hollow.

JKR in an interview denied that, but now that film has given it to us, and it was the most logic thing!

Plus, re-reading your fic, I see that you almost anticipated also the way in which Severus's memories would be given... not through words, and that there had to be an encounter with an angry Harry... the movie put right this, too ;)

And, more of all, you kept him alive, and with a promising friendship!

Many many thanks for an extraordinary tale, it's really a shame that you didn't write more stories, since you are great :))
teapotsaucer chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
By jove.

I've realized that this story was published and finished LONG BEFORE Deathly Hallows came out - and yet what canon Snape did in the end corresponds exactly with your Chapter 1.

Perfect characterization.

By jove!
Bonnie5572 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Nice ending :) Greatly enjoyed this story!
Imperial Dragon chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Hermoine would make a good healer and debater.
Infusiion chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
"With alarm, Snape realized he was about to become a Project."

Oh boy, that made me laugh!

I like how you left the ending fairly open, for us to interpret as we please :)