Reviews for True Colors
melonka chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
nice fic. I like a way how Hermione treat Severus. It is pretty nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Poor guy!
FlyBaby chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks!
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
I LOVED THIS! It was amazing and well written and everything I've been looking for. You see, I don't particularly like Hermione/Snape- but I like the idea of them being friends and since there is SO MUCH HGSS out there... It's kinda hard to find. Also, quick question- I've been reading up on my Snape fiction and why- WHY does everybody kill Ron? It's just weird... Sigh, anyway- Lovely story! :)
Hopeful-z chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
You predicted so well, thumbs up.
Thanks for your good story
Miravisu chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
*grins*
Patience and cunning, very good combination that ;)
JaneDoe333 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
An utterly delightful read. Your characterisation of Snape is perfect, with all his prickly, protective walls up. And I LOVED your theory/interpretation about what transpired in Godric's Hollow. It all slotted in beautifully. Really well done, and thank you for sharing your work with us.
CRMediaGal chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
This was a phenomenal story! A gem in the ruff! I'm so stoked to have come across your marvelous writing and this particular piece. Thank you so much for writing it, as I'll be enjoying it again soon.
Procrastinator12 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
This is so sweet. I love it.
Great job keeping them in character, too.
riverrat chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Beautiful story. Very emotional. Definitely one of my favorites. Great writing style.
WriterJace chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
A great story!
I don't really like Harry here but your version of 1981 is very interesting and I love how you protrayed Hermione and Snape. It shows his courage and determinition.
Anne chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
very good job! i am glad its friendship only, nothing more between them.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
NO! You cant end it here! I want a sequel!
Tracey Claybon chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Nice story, well written and one of the ways the HP books should have ended.
odogoddess chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Unhurried and gently told tale. Nicely done.