Reviews for True Colors
roon0 chapter 5 . 7/2
Awesome story but its wrong he got no compensation.
Hamlet II chapter 5 . 6/21
I very much liked this story. Thank you for sharing it!
He just can't catch a break.
I can't believe this was written before The Deathly Hallows come out.
Such a good story. I feel like Mcgonnagal was akin to a friend though, and this is why she felt so betrayed and actually hexed Snape haha.
What I really liked about this story was the reeducation process! Well done, well done! :)
And the ending is very well handled!
Eryniel Alasse chapter 5 . 1/4
Thanks for this lovely what-if story. :) I think Snape never deserved what he got in the Deathly Hallows. While he might be a piece of work and bloody unpleasant to boot, he did give up everything for the cause. I think that it's so sad it was never recognized until after Snape's death. :) Thanks again!
zaubernuss chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
Great! I loved how you handled the ending. I'd still love to read it as a sequel :) Any such chance?
Scintilla of Myself chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
SSHG as friends doesn't get written about often enough. - Well, friendship fanfics don't get written much in general. Thank you!
- Scintilla of Myself
Nocturnus chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
I always enjoy reading this fic.
CharmedArtist chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
Ahhh, excellent. And so credible. Thank you for sharing!
melonka chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
nice fic. I like a way how Hermione treat Severus. It is pretty nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Poor guy!
FlyBaby chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks!
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
I LOVED THIS! It was amazing and well written and everything I've been looking for. You see, I don't particularly like Hermione/Snape- but I like the idea of them being friends and since there is SO MUCH HGSS out there... It's kinda hard to find. Also, quick question- I've been reading up on my Snape fiction and why- WHY does everybody kill Ron? It's just weird... Sigh, anyway- Lovely story! :)
Hopeful-z chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
You predicted so well, thumbs up.
Thanks for your good story