Reviews for What's Wrong With You?
Edward4th chapter 9 . 3/20/2007
Hi Fi,WOW! what can I say but...WOW, you have REALLY got those two pegged,fantastically so. WOW! *lost for words* oh yeah, this is ed4th *in disguise sh!*
MagsRose chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
Yup! Liked the ending. Liked it very much.

Thank you, thank you.

MagsRose chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Okay, this chapter made more sense to me than the others in this story because I actually *SAW* this episode.

It did confirm my suspiscion that each chapter was tied to a specific episode of the show.

Interesting and makes me wonder if I've now gotten myself mired in a WIP.

Have I?

Although, each chapter nicely stands on it's own which is impressive.

MagsRose chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
*Mags turns off the talk radio and wraps the quilt tighter around herslef.*

This looks promising. Yet again, I'm glad I didn't try to read it until it is done.

Okay, back to reading.

Lucimon chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
aw now I don't need to watch s2 anymore *gg* love this fic
Fanwoman chapter 9 . 3/21/2006
What was that comment at the bottom all about? "Anti-sickness tablets"? I hope you're referring to this season, not anything involving your story!

The scene with Leo was quiet, touching and a lovely indication of positive personal growth, which has been all but completely absent this season. The whole thing was sweet without being sentimental. I wonder what you have planned for them for next season. Here's to hoping it'll be better than season two!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
How did I know somehow our Brit was going to get roped in here?

OMG, and we have to wait until July to see what this turns into, right? He just... and she... and they were...

Loved Rodney getting nervous when talking about hot women. so cute.
Porthos1013 chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
Aw, that was great! I absolutely ADORED the way Rodney "realizes" his feelings for Elizabeth, I can actually picture everything he's saying to himself in this scene, and you don't even write down his internal monologue, you just write Elizabeth's POV of his reaction! Great, great job.
Vecturist chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
This was sweet, without being too saccharine-y. Here's hoping for season three.
nebbyJen chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
I love the water and NEVER get seasick. The cruise was just smarmy wonderful. They kissed! And what a good one it was! You did a great job and I'm not even a true blooded shipper. Happy sigh. So, see you next season?

Loved it, just loved it!
dahan chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
You already know that I liked the whole thing a lot so just a few mentions...

Very sweet. There's defintely a warmth in this last chap that's very nice, it seems to come from Rodney of all places too. Also, I really do have to mention the "I thought so" line as my fav moment. Kind of a sums it all up in terms of insecurities for this whole series right there doesn't it? _
JazzyMcWier chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
Aw...So adorable! What a lovely end to the season. It beats Rodney being stuck on a wraith hive ship, that's for sure. Can't wait till next season's installment of this. lol. :-D
Hananian chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
YAY! if ya had to end it...awesome way to do it! And Leo got a name! Yay!

For something that would never happen, they stayed pretty well in character as far as you've developed them in the story. :) Well done!
dahan chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
You trying to turn around this season single handedly with that ending? McWeir wise I mean... _

Fav part of this one, was the chess thing. It really did pack an emotional punch.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 8 . 3/10/2006
I'm all with Rodney about Michael... how could they do that?

Just one more? Alright... I'm feeling hopeful for the Inferno chapter too.