Reviews for Fire and Ice
Bongo MonkeysXP chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Well done!
E 330 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
The story was very well written and it had just the right amount of fluff for a romance story. The way you revealed the situation with clues here and there was really nice and enjoyable to read.

I don't know if you lurk around anymore, but I really want more people to find this fic, so I'm dropping a review for you :)
Micuko chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
wow, loved it, awesome :)
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow! That was great1 I loved it! I have always liked the fire and ice thing with these 2. They are just to cute!

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Soten chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
OMFG! i never thought..draco and ...it had chills of pleasure running down my spine..omfg..i was like..YESS FINALLY! lol, this ..the writing style, you're amazing..i want more..more..i say..
Veraliana chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Hehe, I know you're probably not reading reviews for this fic anymore, but I just have to say you are an EXCELLENT writer. It's absolutely unbelievable how good you are. You have a very poetic and realistic style. Even though Harry and Draco would never end up together in the actual books, you made it feel as though that kind of relationship is completely natural. Your dialogue flows well and I can clearly see the characters' actions. Your only weakness seems to be background detail. I know it's fanfiction and we already know what the commons looks like, etc. however, giving the reader background detail will help them to feel the atmosphere. Is it a dark and gloomy corner or a bright and happy hallway. So other than lack of backround details, your writing is absolutely perfect. Keep up the good work. And if you haven't given up on Kaerichi, I'm still looking forward to the next chapter XD
SlytherinGoddessRoseThorns chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
omg i loved that ff. and i love the lil poem type thing at the end.. can I use it if I ever get around to drawing a HPDM resemdled pic? lol Love the story. faves a bazzilion times
Charlie911 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
wow thats deep
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
*sigh* I love Robert Frost.

Oh my Sandra! Your writing is magnificent! You put such detail, such care into your words! It's impossible to NOT picture the scenes you're describing, the feelings you depict, the inner turmoil of these two tormented souls. (Gah, that was a corny last phrase!)

Anyways, your writing is absolutely beautiful!

I like the ending; it's sweet compaired to the rest of the story, which is more angst than most others.

Mahvelous job, dahling!
xPreppyxInxPinkx chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Valiant Sonny: they didnt rush to kissing. theyd been secretly doing this for a while now.

but omfg! this is really good. i love frost poems.
LittleLuna13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Awesome story! I loved it! hehehe
Chaotic Sereniti chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
wow, i got shivers reading this. i'm speechless, what a great up the good work.
Abi2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Loved it, it was really amazing.
keisan chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
That was a nice combination, fluffy, angsty and steamy all at the same time. Congrats! I really liked it.
jessica chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
beautiful... a work or art... you've got talent... i hope u write more slash... email me if you do, cuz i want to read 'em.