Reviews for The Crimson Child
Adam chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
Man, this is one of the best stories I've read! This would be

a good sequel to the movie, lol! Great job!
J u s t . E s c a p e chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Ecellent chapter! I like that Lilith is mentioned. She's an interesting subject. I'm featuring her in one of my stories as well.
J u s t . E s c a p e chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
You're one of the best authors in the Constantine fandom. I feel bad that I didn't know of your stories sooner. I've read the first two chapters of this one and will finish up later. Thanks for sharing.

As a side note, I hope you'll NEVER delete these stories! They are perfection!
TravelingThroughTime chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Thank you. Thank you for mentioning Ellie. She is one character who is truly overlooked because so many didn't pay attention to her in the film, plus a lot of people haven't seen the deleted scenes. I'm glad you mentioned her. Your fanfics are an amazing work of art.
skarlett-ami chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
good stuff! and certainly better researched than J'et aime!
Cypress Sunn chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
I loved your story!

I can't wait to read the sequel!
Unrealchopsuey chapter 14 . 11/10/2005
this would be a perfect sequeal for the movie... and one hell of a way to please some of the comicbook fans.
Cypress Sunn chapter 12 . 11/5/2005
Amazing chapter!

I love the action.

I hope you update soon
Cypress Sunn chapter 11 . 11/1/2005
LOL! That was so funny! Update Soon!
Ryan chapter 10 . 10/31/2005
Wow. This is an awesome series you have written. You should definitly not stop with this one, and I say that because it 's more in tune with the comics as opposed to the movie, unlike most of the other stuff I've read.
Cypress Sunn chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
Great chapter. I am looking forward to the next one.

Btw, you might want to get you grammar and spelling in the first part of the chapter.
kjwa'kgjaklhjga'whjwa chapter 10 . 10/27/2005
Damn it, no more one worded reviews!
Cypress Sunn chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
I love it! update soon!
lionheartgirlx chapter 8 . 10/6/2005
kjwa'kgjaklhjga'whjwa chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
It's what you get when you smoke weed...