Reviews for Taking Care of You
maffergommez.30 chapter 4 . 1/27
Realmente, me gustó mucho la historia! A mi gusto, fue muy romántica y comienzo de una nueva vida. Pero puedes seguir con una segunda parte, si así lo quieres, porque en realidad hay oportunidad para otra!
Shiary chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
awsome story so cute!
littletwinstars chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
please update! love the ryuuxmeg pairing! and you have a wonderful story going along! salamat po!
Aya chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
This fic is really romantic&cute!
lisa chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
i really liked your story.. please update soon!
Elizabeth Salazar chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
I liked very much his history, please continuelo, I have curiosity great for knowing what continues..

Bye

Diey
Moonlit Aqua Aura chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
hi i'm lorraine and I say...

I LOVE THE WAY YOU TOLD AND DESCRIBED THE STORY! *teary eyes*

It's soo...uh...mushy? XD
Emperatris chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
AWW.. I miss this anime! Great chapter, only there's too much speech/talking. Its still a nice story, nevertheless.
Mask Rider Roy chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
You seem to leave Kyuu behind. I thought this was a love triangle (Ryu x Meg x Kyuu). Other than that, keep updating.
Charmaine chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
Hello! Ang galing mo tlga! Write more! Update na dali!

Rikka K
lakshmi chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
hi sakura,

thanks 4 dedicatin' the 4th chapter to me. it's really cool. i'm waitin' 4 the last chapter.
lakshmi ganesh chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
hi sakura,

ur story is cool. i like the pairing of meg and ryu, and the fact tht everybody in class Q r goin' to a vacation sounds good to me. i wish u write many cool stories like this and mystries too. i luv mystries. i'm waiting for another story of urs.
Andrea a.k.a. Anime Princess chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
hi there.i red your fanfic and i think it's totally awesome.I can't wait till the next chapter.i really hope Ryu will tell her his true feelings,it kind of makes it more i hope you keep on writing fanfics!
xeroox chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
a bit framatic but luv it!
doodledoo chapter 1 . 3/5/2006