Reviews for I'll Always Remember You
kazzyshah chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
The nost fuckin frustrating story I have ever read. Bullshit and everyone is well out of character and there is no emotional resonance. Utter crap
Guest chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
This is actually ridiculous. So ginny can just be ducking ridiculous, yell at him and hex him for no reason and he's just going to take it? I'm sorry, but that's bull shit, I'm actually crying because I'm that frustrated with how stupid half of this storyline is! That said, it's very well written and I like the basic plot! :)
Jimmy chapter 18 . 8/27/2007
Lol! Wow very close to the real names and it was a good story, nothing too uncommon but it was good probably in my book 7/10 partly because Harry should have dueled better, the beginning was kinda lame. Sorry for all the criticism but i liked it, its my top 10 probably! (i read only like 16 stories so far)
karma11 chapter 18 . 1/2/2007
aw it was sp cute!
Chill68 chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
Firstly, I'm really enjoying this story... it's different and fresh... I just have one comment... please stop saying Anyways... it's American, their characters never, ever say that [not in canon]. It's just a suggestion for future storywriting.

Keep up the good work and happy writing.
xheartkreuzx chapter 18 . 6/27/2006
loved it!
angelps7 chapter 18 . 4/6/2006
aww... that was absolutely amazing! i loved everything about it! i mean everything.. the plot, the development, the relationsip...the situations...i would keep on going.. but i'd be gushing for 10 pages and so on and so forth...WONDERFUL GREAT AWESOME JOB!
hoopla92 chapter 18 . 2/23/2006
that was so so so good i loved it i loved when harry proposed to ginny, that was my favorite part i thought the whole is harry in love with himself thing was hilarious...xoxo
iodineidiot chapter 8 . 12/14/2005
I love this story but for some reason it came off my favorites list... I read it from beginning to end last summer lol
LightBlue16 chapter 18 . 11/22/2005
Great fic! Just finished it! I like the plot alot!
Harry123Ginny chapter 18 . 10/31/2005
you know... I was that Anonymous guy. my cousin is begging and so am i. SEQUEL!
CriplrCrssFce06 chapter 17 . 10/10/2005
(MEANT 4 EPILOUGE)it wouldn't let me write 2 reviews.

Srry also 4 not updating until the end, but i went camping in Door County(Wisconsin, YEAH!). I'm l0ooking 4ward to more good stories. (i love to review, but can't write 'em)
CriplrCrssFce06 chapter 18 . 10/10/2005
Bravo, Bravo!(Clapping)

Very Good and yet sad ending the same time. My suggestion; MAKE A SEQUEL!

But make it where their 9-year old daughter & Harry lose their memories. It would be fun to make. U'd do a great job! REALLY THINK ABOUT IT! PEOPLE LIKE SEQUELS(PEOPLE LIKE ME), A LOT. CONSIDER IT. Make something the end of another(or beggining) of the next chap(if one)of Bitter Memories. Or not, just PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL I"M BEGGING U!

~CriplrCrssF ce06
Rozie chapter 18 . 10/9/2005
So good!

rozie
samashhh chapter 18 . 10/8/2005
omg i loved this fanfic..it must have taken you such a long time to write it, i hate Zack...*can't spell his name* smith, i honestly believe that Harry and Ginny belong together, and Ron and Hermione as well...I really enjoyed reading this fanfic, please write another one!