Reviews for I'll Always Remember You
KRB91 chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
tehe! I loved the ending!so cute! I like the part 'shuddering at the thought of being in love with Ron'I laughed at that part!I also liked the part where she basically said no to dean! I never liked them going out ne ! over all I (again)I loved ot. ur really good at writting ya know that? I could never write to save my life! well thats pretty much all I got to say for right now so...yeah...TILL NEXT CHAPTER!
BowlingStar chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
YAY! OK please tell me that's not the end It must go on! UPDATE UPDATE!
premonitioner chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
Aw! That was just...so...FLUFFY! YAY! I like fluffiness, but, in mild doses! Updaties soonies!
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
That was great. I hope she starts remembering things about her and Harry. I love how she handeled Dean. I thought it was rather funny. Good luck on your next chapter and I will be waiting. :-)
TJaye chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
FLUFF! Sorry, a bit of hyperness :) Loved this.
eatingmania chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
very very nice chapter btw.. and seiriously, DO tell me when the start snogging... heehee.. best birthday, that reminds me, my birthday is comming up soon! very soon indeed.
GinnyGirlAtHeart chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
I love this story! You need to keep writing it or I will suffer major withdrawal symptoms!
BowlingStar chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
YAY! I'm back and just what? It's Saturday so this is the second time I've been on since skool started! Homework isn't to bad because I don't have a science text book because they are being repared!

Love the chappie UPDATE! NOW...OK NOW! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
5CANDALOUS chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
Great story so far! I really love it. Please update asap.
neni potter chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
hey there

who is the blonde guy? and how about dean? is he still cute?
Starfiregirl5671 chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
awesome i still ill love it awesome job and can't wait for more
KRB91 chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
AW so cute with the kiss thing! aw! more more more!as usally like all ut chapter, GREAT chapter!lol yeah...OH I thought it was cute how how tonks kind could change his hair!lol green wa a good color, but I like blue!aliright i said all I got to say on this chapter!
jessinamaca chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
this is really ood. please let it be a happy ending. i do so love happy endings. please update fast.
superspunky7 chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! when i was reading about the band i was like hey she took that from another story and then you said that thing about ginnys gift and i was like hey thats where its from omg i read that story! it was so long ago, it was the first fiction i ever read that had a sequel! did u read the sequel? that is like the best story ever! i love it! im sorry, but its just so awesome that you read that story also... lol i love it! okay so please update soon, the relationship is actually *developing*! yay luv ya

huggles
Joy1 chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
Very good my dear. You got a short flashback absolutely perfect!

Well written chapter with very good imagery. I would love to know who 'Sandra' is.

One favor...please don't let Ginny date anyone but Harry. That would make me pout.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »