Reviews for I'll Always Remember You
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
That was really good! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Good Luck! :-)
TJaye chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
Heirlooms from The Source... right? Btw, you made up de-Horcruxise, didn't you?
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
Well!, Like the other chapters this one was great! I can't wait until she gets her memory of Harry back! Good Luck on the next chapter! :-) (p.s. sorry i was late reading and reviewing it i have been busy today... :-( but i did and that is what matters!)
BowlingStar chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
YAY! Another Amazing Chappie. This has been the first day I've been on the comp. since skool started and I havea pile of homework in my bag to do!
eatingmania chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
very nice, not so funny this time! good thing i think. very sleepy, going to eat dinner soon.
neni potter chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
he had a fling? when she was all bad? what a git! maybe ginny should meet some guy from her school and have a fling so harry would know to stay with her in good time and bad times
superspunky7 chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
aw! that was the cuteast thing! this was the first time he had been close to her! i was like how cute? okay, so not a very long review this time, but that doesn't mean i like it any less! please update soon!

huggles
Clear Chronic Depression chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I love this first chappie! XD! Keep on workin' at it!
KRB91 chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
again, REAT chapter. I like the 'dont look at her legs' thing. I thouight that was funny,well I like the whole scean with the fireplace! And I do know that ginny still has feelings for, cause well, wut kinda romance fanfic would this be th en?lol. And I like how Ginny talked to harry in the end. cool chapter(again!)!see ya next chapter (lol)!
Starfiregirl5671 chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
AWESOME AND IS THIS THE END OR NO TELL ME AND ROCK ON
TJaye chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
Ah! Preview bits. Anyways, the whole legs thing? That sounds even more familiar. *coughPETERcough*
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
That was really good! You know maybe if Harry just planted one on her it might bring her around a little..*evil grin*! Well you will be the judge of that..lol! Good Luck with the next chapter and I will be waiting! :-)
superspunky7 chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
great chapter. it was nice but i was like aw she doesnt like him! i was happy, though, when he stared at her... that was really cute. ttyl plz update soon

huggles
KRB91 chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
I am awake now so I will do a good review!ok. I thought it was funny when ron, hermioine, and luna were spying on them and they got caught! I was laughing. It was sad hearing ginny saw she didn't fancy harry, but hey thats the way the story goes! great chapter to! please update (soon)!
BowlingStar chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
Ok, this is my last day of freedom! It's labour day! The day any kid dreads. This means last day of freedom. But enough about myself!

OK, LIKE UPDATE AGAIN TODAY PLEASE! Last day of freedom!

I love IT!