Reviews for I'll Always Remember You
TJaye chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
"You're so gullible." Gee, that sounds familiar, doesn't it? btw, good chapter.
superspunky7 chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
how cute! the plan is working! muahahaha... that was so adorable. and when u said he was moving her clothes, i thought for a moment like wait, doesnt he see her undies and stuff? lol plz update soon!

huggles
TJaye chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
whe* just keep posting. oh, btw i was reading the replies you wrote and you've never lost your memory? *raises eyebrows*
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
this is getting good! I can't ait to read the next chapter! I hope that you are having fun with it! Good Luck on your next chapter! :-)
Paige2310 chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
aw how cute! Please update soon!
BowlingStar chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
Ok, so I now Have 2 more days. Sunday, Monday! I hate the idea of school. So back to your story. Love IT! Update again like today please! I'll read any part of this story.

SO HURRY AND UPDATE! LIKE NOW NOT TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY! NOW! OR THIS WEEKEND!

I do love the story those!
AndieDiggory chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Hi Duck! I just read the first cap, is great! This is the first fiction that I read in english, I hope that you continue it. Congratulations! Bye!
eatingmania chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
are you trying to kill me? i am LAUGHING my head off so badly. very very funny for some reason. and are you trying to make harry some sort of loner or something? very very nice!
KRB91 chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
aww how cute! it is early in the morning for me so I'm trying to think of a good review. I really hope that they get back together soon! PLease update son!:D
Starfiregirl5671 chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
beatiful i still love and good job
BowlingStar chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Ok I've changed my name back to Bowlingstar I was aso Mrs. Seamus Finnigan.

LOVE IT!

Continue like now!

I've only got 3 more freaken days at home before school starts!

4 friggen exams first semester no time for writing and/or reading.

Update soon for me please!
superspunky7 chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
aw! how sad! tears were actually threatening to overflow... that was so sad. please update soon! i need to know if they get better aquainted, or if old feelings come back to ginny *hint hint* *plot bunny* j/k i have to rush out the door pretty soon, so i g2g.

huggles
eatingmania chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
are you trying to laugh my head off or something? very very funny.

There was a crack and Voldemort Apparated in. He smirked and uttered the Killing Curse. Students and Order members died straight away.

hahahahahaha, ur so nice aren't you?
Stay-c chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
I'm so excited for this story! Keep it coming!
Joy1 chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Still impressive... Please allow Harry to be around more so Ginny can start to remember him. It also would be nice if someone told her the reason she lost her memory was because she loved Harry so much she threw herself in front of the curse. I would love to see her reaction to knowing that she was heroic and that she was in love. (Being someone who has suffered from amnesia it is always interesting to read what people think its like.)
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »