Reviews for I'll Always Remember You
stressygirl chapter 18 . 10/8/2005
I can't remember if I left a comment... But Its a perfect ending... and Thanks for having me as a loyal reviewer :) It was so good thats why :D

Great work fab story x
Starfiregirl5671 chapter 18 . 10/8/2005
awesome i loved it all
katiemarie x3 chapter 18 . 10/8/2005
i wish that there was like a speical moment that made ginny rermeber EVERYTHING... oh well... really good job... i hope you make a sequel that shows what i just fanatasized. but enuf of my whining. awesome job. i'll prolly be checking out ur othewr stories so u'll see me more often:P

update soon ASAP!

**siriusndharryluvrr(and RON *stares dreamily into space*:P)
JMBLilyPotteR chapter 18 . 10/8/2005
That was an amazing story... I was wondering... do you mind if I use the, 'Ginny-lost-her-memory-' Idea... I want to write a fanfiction... sort-of like yours but not exactly... it actually has a lot of different components to it... but I guess I need permission... so thats all...

You're a great author... keep it up, I'll check out your other fics.
eatingmania chapter 18 . 10/8/2005
superb story i have to say! proposed in the toilet! classic. will wait for ur next story.
Kid Eternity chapter 18 . 10/8/2005
Great fic, you must have the 6th book now mate. Good show!
Kid Eternity chapter 17 . 10/7/2005
Did you hsve to add strippers into this story (yuck!) and the worst part was, they were male strippers! You definitely should work on you fics.
superspunky7 chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
no! its over! that was the best epilogue ive ever read! sigh... the first thing that attracted me to this story was, of course, te summary. the whole "would they ever love again?" thing is so awesome. over the chapters, there were hard times, what with stupid Smith and his stupid shagging hobby... then them getting drunk... the whole uncomfortableness when they were alone... and all that time when she was like "oh harry ur my best friend" and it broke my heart along with his. I cried a few times, i laughed more times than i can count, and no matter how many times i think back on how far you've come as a writer, you always seem to improve. you have an amazing gift, as i found out with things ill never say and what not. sigh, i just cant believe that its over. of course, it had to end somewhere, and this was the best place, when they are all happy. AND YOURE ONLY THIRTEEN! i saw your "self birthday wish" and i was like "WHAT?" seriously. i mean your writing i so advanced, and youre so good at it and you obviously enjoy it. that is very rare in people of our age (i turn 14 in january). anyway, hers my final long review for you... im going to miss writing them... *another sigh* well, watch out for my new stories... im coming out with three new more! lol and here you go.

love

God bless you

all the huggles in the world

and then some

superspunky7
Wolf's scream chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
Heh! This chapter was rather hectic, but fun. (I note that you managed to avoid writing about any disasters at Harry & Ginny's wedding, hm...?)

And yeah, I figure that when the extended Potter-Weasley Next Generation gets to be of Hogwarts age, retirement will start looking mighty attractive to certain faculty of that august institution... :-)
Me chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
i cant belive you ended it. oh well
aphrodesiac chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
i loved it, i nearly cried, i don't know why, i was really beautiful. Please write more stories, if they are half as good as this one they'll be brilliant. loved it loved it loved it! Awesme. I want to be an author when i get a career and i'm currently halfway through about 10 novels, my uncle is an author, and you gave me real inspiration. Thankyou so much for your story Duck Goddess it was amazing. Sorry about how long this review is but there was so much i wanted to say, i was glued to the screen, i had other windows open but i couldn't change the window, i was dying to see what would happen next. I can't believe how brilliant that story was, it was totally awesome. By the way, i love charmed its a great show. Thanks again

Aphrodesiac
Baby-Atemu chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
aw... i loved it... it was a great chapter and great story... - *huggles author* i loved it, i loved it... can you make a sequel? pwease, well, if not it's okay... i just think it would be cool and all.. -... anyways... i would just like to thank you for making a great story, it was exciting to the very end... and thanks for responding to me reviews... well i can't wait to read your other fan fics... byebyee...

Thanks...

BabyAtemu
Joy1 chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
I am very proud...This has been a great series. I am sure there are those who will want a sequel of the Potters' marriage...but I like how you ended it. Not that I would mind a sequel at all.

It was very sweet to acknowledge me. I am honored.
KRB91 chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
WOW I cant belive that its over! it was really good. I dont know wut to say! wha! ok ne ways! really good, great and any other synonyms u can come up with for great!I'll read the other stories to now!
Sunshne5 chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
Thanks, I enjoyed it very much. And I still say your funny, yeah sarcastic, but funy non the less. Hope you have more stories some time soon. I'll be keeping an eye out!:)
268 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »