Reviews for I'll Always Remember You
Baby-Atemu chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
O.O OMG! IM SOO SORRY! I DIDN'T REALIZED THAT I NEVER REVIEWED FOR CHAPTER 13... well, i'll do a double review, on for 13 and one for 14...

Chapter 13:

Yay! Ginny says he wouldn't go out with him... *jumps up and down* O.O OMG! Is he really gonna kill him...

-.-; gez, i think Zacharias is taking this way out of proportion... meh... o.o i wonder what the weasly want with Harry? thanks... good chapter...

Chapter 14:

O.O WOW that was a very interesting chapter... . you think that Harry couldn't have done better? LOL... i kinda laughed well reading this, i dunno why, i just did... aw poor gnoomes... *aids them all* -

well, update soon... pwease... -

Thanks..

BabyAtemu
jessinamaca chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
i love it when harry kicks someones arse. lol. please update.
Zarroc chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
good story, keep reading and writing and post next chapters soon...lots of swearing...
stressygirl chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
Lol double update great :D

Loved it HG together soon lol

Welldone :D
KRB91 chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
yeah!thank god i have been wating for a chapter like that! WOOT! lots of funny parts to! well I realy have to go cause i have a ton of homework!
5CANDALOUS chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
Good chapter. YAY! Zacharias is finally gone ) Please update asap.
BowlingStar chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
YAY! Great Chappie!

Unfortunatrely the junior team lost 25-20. Which is soo bloody sad. But alas there is a game on Thrusday for the juniors and Friday for the seniors! So

!GO VIKINGS GO! And our hearts go out to Kevin who was injured in Last Fridays senior game and will never play FB again. *tear*
Starfiregirl5671 chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
It was funny i mean FUN-NY but great job if this was my story i would never write that. (for some reason) i don't know why? Update soon and hope Giiny forgive Harry and they live Happily ever after (Just Jokeing)

See u

Love Starfiregirl5671
premonitioner chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
YES! *hugs author* YOU FINALLY THAT BASTARD OUTTA THE SCENE! HE WAS STARTING TO ANNOY THE HELL OUTTA ME! Well, he does in the books too...UPDATE SOON!

Izzy
TJaye chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
Hahahaha! You could've used our strategies on Smith... ah well. But it was cool.
Alcartas chapter 13 . 9/27/2005
Im allergic to cliff hangers... the only cure is an update... so dont let me wait..
mmoore1545 chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
very good but did u have to leave a cliff hanger AGAIN? :(
meeshwuu chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
nice!kepp on updating!_
kitkatgirl chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
This story is good and I'm definitely rooting for poor Harry. Something needs to go right for him.

On a technical note, you might want to watch on for run-on sentences.
BowlingStar chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
YAY! Sorry I didn't review last chappie! Been busy. FOOTBALL! We won the senior game. But alas the junior game was rained out so we are playing it tonight. So GO VIKINGS!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »