Reviews for Snapshots: Forsaken
Cocoa Mocha chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh god, I'm crying. I'm really sorry and I know this has nothing to do with this part of the story itself and you made this a LONG time ago but I really have to know. Is this the 'sequel' of Forsaken? Or is it an Au? i'm really sorry, I fell in love with Forsaken and I thought this was a sequel and I wanted to see more of Harry and Draco and then Draco died and I'm in tears. It's ridiculous I know but after all they've been through and Draco dying and Harry moving on, I know it's been a year or two for Harry but it still hurts.

Oh god I'm seriously crying. Could you tell me if this is a sequel? Like if you could PM me. I know it's really ridiculous for me to ask this of you and I'm not even sure if you still read reviews for this account anymore but I really want to know. And if it's really not possible I understand and I'm really sorry but I really love your story and reread it a thousand times and I didn't know there was a snapshot till now and it's hard to reread when I know this is the lovers' fate and that is not your fault because you're the writer and you can write it anyway you want, I just really want to know. Oh god, I'm rambling. Sorry.
TheologyDiscography chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
This is just... just wow. That's all i can say is just wow.

Awesome work. Draco dead makes me sad, but you've amused me more than enough to make up for it. Is there going to be any more?
Only Insanity Rules Here chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I must say that I absolutely loved both Frosaken and the Snapshots, but I have a small question that is bothering me.

When the hell did Draco die? O.o

Yeah. Still love theses, though. Really nice.

~Only Insanity's Shade~
Lothirielwen chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
DOn't get me wrong, I loved the outtakes(all three of them) my only question is "When did Draco die?" and "Why did he die?"
alwaysariyana chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
I think you could take this farther and it would be good. I like this AU Forsaken. It is very interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2005
Reminds me of a rubber band ball ... the couples you've mentioned in this chapter. A bit of romping and crack-esque fun, isn't it?

I am glad that you went beyond the crack-esque even if the situation was very ... amusing to say the least. XD Sorry if I'm being vague. Anyways, I want to applaud you for this lovely chapter. It's well done and obviously you've put in a lot of effort into it.
Batsutousai chapter 3 . 11/4/2005
Have I mentioned lately how much I hate FFN's restrictions?

*pets* It was absolutely sexy, as I believe I said the fisrt time I read it... .~

*bounces* And I still wanna find out what Voldemort does to Brand. XD

~Bats .x
Irihi Safaia chapter 3 . 11/4/2005
brilliant set of snapshots. I loved all three so far.

I read it on your website, but couldn't review for some reason. The review links were lined over and non-linked :( Also, I find it really hard to navigate your Snapshots section on your website... I run on a Mac, and your drop-down links don't work on here at all :( I had to have my sister send me the URL for them since you don't have the first chapter linked at the main page with text like you do for your other stories.

*bounces* but I do so love your stories, keep up the awesome work!
DemonRogue chapter 3 . 11/4/2005
That was great
Jenna chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
I must admit, I'm more of a fan of Tom/Harry, but this chapter was still incredibly hot. I can't wait to read more!
critic unknown chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
While I like this offshot, I will take you out and beat you with OotP and HBP books until you beg for mercy if you dare kill Draco in the main story. :)

I like this being an AU to Forsaken. A different world plotline. However, with the main story, it just seems wrong to see this. Maybe because I love seeing the father/son relationship that Tom and Harry have. I know it's bad of me, but I just adore all the stories where Harry actually gets a family of some sort.

So, kinky almost incestual Tom/Harry relationship here. Happy Draco/Harry with Tom being Dad at the main one. See, you can have your cake and eat it too!
Crazy-Physco chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Barranca chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
OOh *breathing difficulties* While I'm awwing over the Snapshots, it would be most appropriate for me to heap lauding words upon you, goddess, you...

The Forsaken universe could not take a better turn of events in my opinion. It is so rare in fanfiction to swap one major pairing against another later in the story and only for that it deserves good notice, but also you have tickled my HP/LV-bone and it is so rare one to get tickled as you yourself must know.

I read it at Grazhir and it rocks.

It is so kinky I'm out of words. Roleplaying at it's best, not to mention the familial bonds that really ARE somewhat disturbing.

I wish you write more.
Irihi Safaia chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
M. Yum. *purrs and pets Brand and Tom* *huggles Grazhir* *sets up alter for ShivaniBlue*