Reviews for Ashley Plays The Game
Diamond chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
plesse don't abandon this story again

wwechick24 chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
Finally!You dont know how happy i am that you update this!.The sexual tension between Ashley and Trips is she really win the game between them?Only one way to find dont keep us waiting long again!Nice Chapter Update Soon :)
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
awesome story i found it and read it all just now its interseting and very fun awesome love the story idea i'm so glad u updated it after 3 years its awesome and i love how ashley and triple h continue to sneak around when his wife and her boyfreind are never far away
Triplehlover chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
OMG! This story is HOT! I love H already & I would kill to be Ashley in this story! PLEASE update soon!
VolcomStoneBabe chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
i'm so glad you updated!
triplehstephmcmahonfan chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
OH YEAH! THATS RIGHT, IT WAS ME WHO INSPIRES OTHERS TO FINISH THEIR STORIES. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INSPIRATIONAL NOTE AT THE TOP OF THIS CHAPTER, AND YEAH, AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER, IM VERY HAPPY TO KNOW I PUT A FIRE UNDER YOUR ASS TO CONTINUE THIS STORY AFTER YEARS OF HOLDING OFF. NOW, I LOVED THIS CHAPTER BUT THAT CANT BE IT. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ASHLEY GET THE BETTER OF PAUL BUT AT THE SAME TIME, HE IS THE GAME, AND I JUST CANT IMAGINE HIM GIVING UP SO EASILY ESPECIALLY AFTER STEPH AND JERICHO SHARE A MOMENT OR TWO SO INNOCENT YET, NOT SO INNOCENT. LOVED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING! THIS STORY HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL, LET IT SHINE.
xmeg-ox chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
this was reli gd make another please
triplehstephmcmahonfan chapter 9 . 3/1/2009
ok, i am a huge triple h fan and i have sat here tonight after coming across this story and read every last chapter, only to find it not finished and i so want to know what happens between ashley and triple h in this "game" they are playing. its been years since you updated this story and i am asking please update and finish it. please please please LOL!i want to know who wins.
xmeg-ox chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
hi can u hurry up and plz make sum more i want to know if she gives in :)
xmeg-ox chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
iyya i absolutly luv this story please hurry up and make sum more x
canter chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
could you please update this, its been two years lol this is a great story, you know you're talented when you get a review 2 years after the last chapter lol please please please update! preferably in the next week or so! lol pretty please!
logan chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
I know you said you have writer's block but when you're finally unblocked could this be your first story back, pretty please with sugar on top lol you're awesome!
xsoftball9x chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
omg please finish this story it is greatt
Ruberta chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
Oh my goodness! The plot and the pairing are hot. After reading the first chapter, I sat glued to my computer determined to reach Chapter 9 before I left to go to school. I cannot offer any constructive criticism because there isn't any reason for it. The prose is very well written and the chemistry between Hunter and Ashley just oozes sexuality. I just cannot wait for their eventual hook-up. *Here's hoping that the return of Triple H to Raw will inspire and help you through this prolonged writers' block-Good Luck!
wwechick24 chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
please continue im dieing to see what happens next ...triple h is so hot especially in this story so please update soon
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »