Reviews for Heated Shot
garretelliot chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
Wow, what a chapter! So much going on, okay first, Garret is dead on in this one and so is Renee. Perfect dialogue between them, it could have been written for the show. Poor Garret trying to be the stoic when we know he really cares about these folks. And I have to wonder about Renee in this chap. I think it's more than the case she's worried about, maybe a certain chief ME is concerning her too.

Now onto Woody. What can I say you caught him perfectly. His thoughts about Jordan almost made me cry. Great internal monologue there.

Jordan and James, OMG, poor James I could have truly wept for him in this chapter. 'The real James, the one who died'. Oh wow hand me the kleenex on that line, I sniffled my way through the rest.

Can't wait to get back to reading.
BadSlayer chapter 18 . 10/14/2005
Yay! and Aw! Im glad its over so i can read you new one! (i go to japan 4 2weeks and come back with like a million chapters - i love it!) but aw - its such a good story. Totally love your ending, to sweet lol.

K off to read the evil diabolical fool proof plan to wreak havoc on those who put him away the first time story. - Coz of the funness! Luved this! Rock on 4eva!

S.
Lioness-Rampant chapter 18 . 10/9/2005
great job! I thought the final scene was so fitting.. like in everything in Jordan's world.. resolved but not yet finished. :-D
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 18 . 10/8/2005
It's been fun. i loved it all
KittyDoggyLover chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
Hi!

Great story!

I LOVED it lol.

I'm very glad to hear that your going to be writting another fanfic. I really loved this one, and I can't wait to read your next one. Do you know when you will be posting the next one? I'm really looking forward to reading it. I LOVE the plot.

I can't wait to read it.

Great job with this fanfic.

Keep up the GREAT work!

Good Bye!
Jinubean chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
OMG you're going to kill me for saying this but... it seemed short... the conclusion i mean...

You built up a lot of the story and it was so built up that the ending seemed simple in comparison... Like they had just missed that piece of evidence that got her off... her brother came to see her and woody walked in on her crying... I dunno... to me, it seems like something's missing like everything should have crashed down suddenly instead of floating gently... maybe i'm just talkin' crazy . hehe

Still, i thought it was wonderful, can't wait for your next story!
NadezhdaSt chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
Oww!It's finished!*cries* I'm so sad. :( I just returned from Sofia to spend the weekend at home and checked my e-mail to find that there were three new chapters of your story. But I didn't expect it to end so soon. I know that everything has to end, but I'm still sad. This was one very good and interesting fic with lots of Renee in it for me, so thanks for sharing it with us. I'll be checking your new fic when it comes out too. You do have a thing for psychotic killers, don't you? ;) Well, everyone has their preferences, I guess. :) I'm curious about your new fic idea now-evil you! Write again soon!
Vote14Caskett chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
great chapter! Update soon!
KittyDoggyLover chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Hi!

I LOVED your fanfic!

So far, it's been GREAT!

Your a very good writter. Your fanfic has a good plot and I love the way Jordan and Woody are in this fanfic. You are doing a GREAT job and I can't wait to read more.

You got me, i'm hooked lol.

I can't wait until you update.

Normally, when i'm reading fanfics I read a couple chapters and then read more later but once I started reading your story, I couldn't stop lol.

I read all of the chapters at one time, and if you knew me you'd know that meens I REALLY LOVE your fanfic.

Great job, I can't wait to read more.

Please update soon.

Thanks for posting such a GREAT fanfic.

Good Bye!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 17 . 10/6/2005
Wow. Jordan and Garret's scene was just explosive! but oh so necessary! I really like the Jordan characterization so keep up the awesome job!
Jinubean chapter 17 . 10/6/2005
hehehe hey the length is aight, like i said, i enjoy the challenge! great chapter can't wait to see what you've done with the rest!
Vote14Caskett chapter 17 . 10/5/2005
great chapter once again!
Jinubean chapter 16 . 10/5/2005
Wow, this is shaping into a wonderful story! your chapters are so long though, i'm not accustomed to reading such a long story! oh well, worth the challenge right? hehe

I was dissapointed to see that i had come to the end though! Can't wait to read about Jordan and woody getting the case figure out... and ... er... other things... er... hint hint... ;)
Vote14Caskett chapter 16 . 10/4/2005
great chapter once again!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 16 . 10/4/2005
Gotta love Renee! I also particularly loved Woody's comment about handcuffing Jordan. I think you keep them in character well! Great job!