Reviews for Attack of the LemonScented Plot Device Bugs
Elfy lolita chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Bmonti chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hey lol read another of ure storys hehehe realy made me laugh acualy wnt a another chap where chaos teazes vincent would be funny
AagwaMiyusu chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
One word-!1 Just brilliantly written and damn, Vince OoC is just the perfect thing! LOLz
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
talking to Chaos:

Hey! I'm on your side ;)

It'll be great to see them blush again :D
LovingChaos chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Lahz chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
The only problem I had with this story was a lack of a devider between

"Vincent..." Yuffie said softly. He looked up at her. She had an unreadable expression in her gray eyes. He gulped.

Yuffie woke to a decidedly pleasant situation. She was warm, comfortable, and had a pair of male arms protectively wrapped around her. She had always wanted to wake up this way. Wait a minute...

Aheh... But I loved your story with a passion! Too bad you cut the lemon. Me and my dirty mind.
Axael chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I've never actually played Final Fantasy, but I know the characters and the storyline well enough to know that that would never happen! Lol! Lemon-Scented plot device bugs? I gotta remember that one
Shinigami-Kat chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
awesome yufftine! i read it like 3 times! 3

Amelie Elektra chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
This is fun! I know that it could be only an one shot, but you must continue, please! My class loved it!
IridescentFlight chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
HA! This is funny! Very well done, keep it up!
Blue-moonlight chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I have just read this fic and you MUST make a second chapter! Seriously! Think of the fun you could have with chaos making hints to Vincent about the bug. It would be totally hillarious!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Yeyana Valentine chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
...SQUE! Lemon scented! *huggles her* _ freaking AWESOME, and ever since I've printed it out, it's gotten me past many, many boring school days... summer school sucks, as well as real school... Gr...
Pixie Ayanami chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Omg, that was hilarious. Poison/aphrodesiac. Ahahaha. XP You totally have to continue this. Seriously. Do it. XD