Reviews for Physical Education
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 3/28
Killers do it with a really big gun... and then they kill you.

Possibly the most disturbingly awesomely disturbing - even more disturbing when I just pictured it further while writing this- thing. Ever.

Yeah, don't piss off a killer.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 3/20
Great x-over idea!
Riley TFP chapter 2 . 3/8
Hilarious!
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 2 . 2/24
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I nearly died laughing reading this. Are you going to continue or just mark it "complete" ? I would LOVE a continuation.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Ha ha ha ha ha when is the next chapter out?
MariSkep chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
"Being forced to wear thin white shorts and T-Shirts as well didn't improve the overall mood."

In Scotland?!

Deadpool, I love you, you're the Merc with a Mouth, but jesus, man, you are inhuman sometimes.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Oh my golly i was collapsing with laughter while i read this.
Lord Shadowstorm chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
This... This needs to be continued...
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Good Lord, this story is hilarious. It's a crime against humanity that this hasn't been continued past two chapters! It really has potential, too.
Ressan chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Deadpool's Canadian, not American.
Rickmer chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
soo evil... I like it :)
xNightshadexx chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
No other teacher would wear a red-and-black spandex suit, covered in holsters, gun magazine straps, what looked like a sword on his back, and a red mask with two large black ovals covering the eyes and cheek areas.
Read that; immediately choked on laughter; proceeded onwards throughout both chapters; laughed harder. My hat to you.
TheDaemonthor chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
OH MY GOD YES
ZecoreZecron chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Normally I don't like to read oneshots, but this one is pure gold. Especially Dumbledore's final line.