Reviews for Marked
srikanth1808 chapter 38 . 4/16
You.
Are.
Brilliant.

I can't even get the proper words to explain how amazing this story is. It's got everything in the right mix, so much so that it could give DH a run for it's money. And I bloody well mean that, no jokes!

I have read an amazing number of stories that look to describe the Horcrux hunt and the final confrontation, but this is THE BEST, hands down.

Well done Rosie, well done indeed :)
EvilMagician chapter 38 . 1/5
Wow, I just stumbled on this story the other day. It was a refreshing read as most I've read lately haven't been very good. You did a great job going between action and everything else that kept me reading longer than I should have. Great job! Too bad there has been nothing new from you in so long.
lovemya2000 chapter 38 . 9/22/2014
Awesome Story. Suck Canon Lupin And Tonks Were Right About Harry Being A Story Could Rival DH It Was That Good
lovemya2000 chapter 32 . 9/22/2014
You Got Right That Ron Would Turn On Him For A Period Too And About The Middle Name
lovemya2000 chapter 31 . 9/22/2014
You Were Right About Snape Being On Dumbledores Side
lovemya2000 chapter 29 . 9/22/2014
I Like DH Tonks Instead. Having Teddy And Then Dying With Her And Remembered
lovemya2000 chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
It's Nice He Killed 's Why The Order Was Forever Dropping Off Weak To Use Anything Other Than A They Killed And Evened The Playing Field There'd Been A Lot Less Death Eaters
lovemya2000 chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
This Is Almost As Good As Canon DH
lovemya2000 chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Even If They Aren't Leaving A Money Trail They Are Leaving A People Trial By Questioning People An Places The Horcruxes Could Be And Not At Least Obliviating Them
Katherine Sparrow chapter 38 . 7/29/2014
Loved it. Very well written... Had an excellent time reading it
MayeGirl chapter 38 . 4/5/2014
I loved the story, but there are a couple things that needed to be fixed/resolved. Like, whatever happened to Godric's Secret Hollow? And what did Harry mean that he was something of Gryffindor's? Also, Harry said that the time he Appatated to Dumbledore's tomb was the first time he did it alone, but he Apparated to The Burrow by himself. What happened to Hedwig and Pig, they completely dissapeared!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/22/2013
Bloody ginger ruining stuff even when she is not there
Guest chapter 33 . 8/22/2013
Hoping for Harry x Cassey knowing it won't happen *sadface*
Guest chapter 32 . 8/22/2013
Ugh Harry is being such a brat and yes James was a effing coward
Guest chapter 31 . 8/21/2013
Awww you didn't mention his blackened hand D:
1,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »